Writing a short story book report is quite easy. You just have to read a story, think it over and make a plan to follow. Below, there are guidelines that will help you create a worthwhile short story book report.We will write a custom any topic specifically for you
for only $14.00 $11,90/page 308 certified writers online Learn More
- Choose a story
- Decide on the manner of writing
- Write a brief introduction
- Present the plot of the story briefly
- Tell about the author’s main idea
- Tell about your impressions from the story
- Criticize or recommend others to read the story
Short story book reports should be revised and edited. Pay special attention to grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word use while editing the short story book report.
If you are interested in English Literature, you may read information about GCSE English coursework on the blog of our website.