Premium-Papers.com website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and use it as part of the hosting service’s analytics.
The information collected by log files include: internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. This information we use to analyze trends, gather demographic information, administer the site, and track users’ movement on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Premium-Papers.com uses ‘cookies’. The cookies are file where the visitors’ information is stored, including preferences and the pages on the website that users have accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on their browser type and other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Premium-Papers.com has no access to or control over the cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another one of our priorities is adding protection for children while using the internet. Premium-Papers.com encourages parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will remove such information from our records.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that we not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- Request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that we delete any personal data about the user that a Premium-Papers.com has collected.
- If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Here, at Premium-Papers.com, every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to request that we delete your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Premium-Papers.com has 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.