📝 Alcohol Abuse Research Papers Examples
- Treating Alcohol and Drug Addiction in the FamilyIn this paper, the author will develop a case study of addiction to marijuana and alcohol in a family. The study will evaluate the best treatment and intervention measures.
- Drug Addiction: Reasons, Theories and TreatmentThe paper explains reasons for drugs addiction, reviews the disease model of addiction, personality traits and theory of addiction, and treatment of addiction.
- Physical Child Abuse: Preventing and HelpPhysical child abuse impacts the growth of children negatively hence requires the establishment of effective ways of preventing its occurrence and the means of helping the victims.
- Drug and Alcohol Effects on Emotional IntelligenceThis paper includes a brief review of peer-reviewed articles concerning the effects of alcohol and drug use on emotional intelligence.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Among Young PeopleTeenagers tend to become bored easily and experience frequent emotional highs and lows. These are all potential factors in teenage drug use.
- Causes of Alcoholism and Effects in a FamilyAddiction is of great danger to human life. Alcohol addiction is a harmful kind of addiction that can be characterized by a strong desire to drink and loss of control.
- Lowering the Legal Drinking AgeFor the past years, there has been a quiet movement that is being done in order to lower the legal drinking age to 18.
- Drug Abuse as Voluntary SuicideDrug and alcohol abuse is like voluntary suicide. The effects of substance abuse are vast and problematic in every society. Substance abuse aids the spread of AIDS, pun intended.
- The Problem of Alcohol Abuse of AdolescentsThis paper addresses the issue of teen drinking in terms of its causes and effects and the role of society in this issue.
- Drugs or Alcohol Addiction ProblemsAddiction to drugs or alcohol is the effect of compulsive and continuous use of drugs or alcohol despite its adverse consequences.
- Diseases Associated With AlcoholismThe studies made from lab experiments reveal that regular consumption of alcohol may increase the production of endothelial cells and the rate of responsiveness to nitric acid.
- Substance Abuse Among AdolescentsThe paper discusses the issue of substance abuse among adolescents. It highlights the prevalence of the problem in society and the need for parents to take up an active role.
- Sticks and Stones: The Effects of Teasing and Name Calling on ChildrenThe paper discusses the effects of teasing and name calling on children. The paper then offers suggestions on how incidents of verbal aggression can be reduced.
- Role of Family and Social Network Support in Mental HealthPeers and families play pivotal roles in enhancing the recovery of substance abuse and mental health patients.
- Substance Abuse Intervention for FamilyIt is estimated that more than eight million children in the USA live in families with at least one drug or alcohol-addicted parent.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young PeopleAlcoholism and drug addiction currently can be considered, not only as purely medical but also as social problems of modern society.
- Binge Drinking in the United KingdomIt is prudent to accept that the role of intoxication in society has considerably shifted and as such the attitudes towards alcohol consumption.
💡 Essay Ideas on Alcohol Abuse
- Elderly Alcohol Abuse Treatment Analysis
- Advertising in the American Media and Alcohol Abuse
- Client Therapy and Alcohol Abuse
- Factors Influencing Criminal Tendencies
Criminality and criminal justice are vast fields that differ across cultures and time dynamics. One activity may be the norm in other cultures.
- Connection Between Depression and Alcohol Abuse in Adolescents
- Mental Illness, Drug, and Alcohol Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Among Teens
- Alcohol Consumption by Women During Pregnancy
Alcohol consumption by a woman during pregnancy can lead to severe congenital disabilities in the baby and developmental limitations.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Social Imagination
- Alcohol Abuse Among College Students in the USA
- College Alcohol Abuse and College Academics
- The Alcohol Abuse Indicators Assessment
The health indicator of drinking alcohol continues to drastically affect the citizens of Florida, elevating the rates of mortality and morbidity in the region.
- Adolescent Drug and Alcohol Abuse: Alcohol and Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse Among Native Americans
- Alcohol Abuse Among College Students at the University of South Carolina
- The Problem of Alcohol Abuse Among Nurses
Nurses with unhealthy alcohol consumption and abuse exist and have been significantly impacted by this habit both professionally and in health matters.
- Understanding The Difference Between Alcohol Use and Alcohol Abuse
- Alcohol Abuse and Alcohol Consumption: Critical Analysis
- College Students’ Performance and Alcohol Abuse
- Combating Alcohol Issues: Law Enforcement
Alcohol, although it is legal for the majority of the population, is the most challenging drug to combat for law enforcement.
- Genetic and Environmental Factors Causing Alcoholism and Effects of Alcohol Abuse
- Educating Teenagers About the Dangers of Alcohol Abuse
- Understanding The Difference Between Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse Disorder
- The Use of Alcohol and Tobacco in the Workplace: Policy Formulation
This policy draws from incremental theory, which allows building on strengthening policies that do not work properly as initially intended.
- Alcohol Abuse and Family Effects of Diagnosis
- Arguments Concerning Various Key Aspects of Alcohol Abuse
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Alcohol Abuse
- Behavioral Intervention Strategies for Alcohol Abuse
- Teaching Effects of Alcohol, Tobacco, Drug Abuse
To achieve success in preventing drug use among the members of society, all the negative effects of drugs must be included in the anti-drug campaign and education programs.
- Media and Its Effects on Underage Alcohol Abuse
- Alcohol Abuse: Causes, Symptoms and Negative Effects
- Alcohol Abuse, Behaviour, and Typer of Personalities
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Alcohol Abuse in Adolescents
It is hypothesized that social anxiety in adolescents may lead to developing alcohol abuse as a coping mechanism instead of using healthier ways of handling social anxieties.
- Employees Suffering From Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy
- The Connection between Eating Disorders and Alcohol Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse as a Social Problem
- Addiction and Substance Abuse in Professional Psychology
Most addiction-focused professions aim at understanding drug addiction, treatment plans, and their respective application in professional practices.
- Bipolar Individuals With Comorbid Alcohol Abuse
- Treatment for Alcohol Problems: Alcohol Abuse Issue
- Treating Alcohol Abuse With Alcohol Anonymous
- Family Violence and Community Support
The paper develops a strategy to deal with domestic violence inherent to the family. This development will be entrusted to the Fredericton Police Force.
- Advertisement and Self-Efficacy Influence on Alcohol Abuse
- Marketing Research Alcohol Abuse of Ateneo College
- Alcoholism at Work: Problem and Solution
Alcoholism creates a negative impact on not only an individual but also people who are significant to them in the workplace and even society.
- Counseling Theories in the Management of Alcohol Abuse
- Alcohol Abuse Among the List of Elderly
- Community Support Intervention for Alcohol Abuse
- Managing Disciplinary Matters at the Workplace
The associations between drug use and impairments in cognition, perception, motor skills, accidents, and work performance will continue to be a major concern to employers.
- Marital Status and Alcohol Abuse
- Coalitions and Partnerships Created to Address Alcohol Abuse on Campus
- Depression in People With Alcohol Abuse
- Employer Liabilities Arising From Company Functions
Employers who serve alcohol to employees for instance in holiday parties are liable to major risks regardless of whether they are company organised meetings or meeting organised by employees.
- Heroin, Cocaine, and Alcohol Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
❓Alcohol Abuse Research Questions
- How Nature and Nurture Influence Substance Alcohol Abuse?
- How Does Parenting Affect Teen Substance Alcohol Abuse Psychology?
- How Can the Alcohol Abuse Affect a People’s Life?
- Are Specific Groups of People More Likely to Have Problems with Alcohol Abuse?
- How Does Alcohol Abuse Affect Aging People?
- Why Is It Difficult to Recover From Alcohol Abuse?
- How Can a Person Get Help for an Alcohol Abuse Problem?
- Why Do People Alcohol Abuse Illegal Drugs?
- How Does Long-Term Alcohol Abuse Affect the Brain?
- Why Should Pregnant Substance Alcohol Abuse Be Treated?
- How Many Drinks a Day Is Defined as Moderate Alcohol Abuse for Women?
- How Does Drug and Alcohol Abuse Affect Children?
- Which Medications Treat Alcohol Abuse?
- What Does Drug Alcohol Abuse Truly Mean?
- Does the Drug Alcohol Abuse Resistance Education Program Work?
- Does Substance Alcohol Abuse Cause Mental Disorders?
- What Is the Relationship Between Adolescent Alcohol Abuse and Depression?
- What Does Alcohol Abuse Do to a Personal Life?
- Why Is Alcohol Abuse Disorder in Someone Older Than 65 More Dangerous?
- How Has Alcohol Abuse Become Part of the Culture in Many Societies?
- How Should the Medical Field Handle Patients With Alcohol Abuse?