- Employer and Employee Relationships - Labor Law
This discussion has dealt with employer-employee relationships with particular focus on the United Arab Emirates and other countries in the Middle East.
- Treating Alcohol and Drug Addiction in the Family
In this paper, the author will develop a case study of addiction to marijuana and alcohol in a family. The study will evaluate the best treatment and intervention measures.
- Drug Addiction: Reasons, Theories and Treatment
The paper explains reasons for drugs addiction, reviews the disease model of addiction, personality traits and theory of addiction, and treatment of addiction.
- Combating Drug Abuse in the United States
Marijuana should be legalized in the United States to avoid the negative implications that are associated with the illegal trade in the drug.
- Drug Abuse in Facts and Numbers
There is a popular belief that addiction is someone one would be able to prevent or control by taking moderate doses of substances.
- War on Drugs: Opposing Viewpoints
To legalize or not to legalize drugs of abuse has always been a subject of contention and controversy. Each side in support or in opposition has its varied, valid arguments.
- Drug and Alcohol Effects on Emotional Intelligence
This paper includes a brief review of peer-reviewed articles concerning the effects of alcohol and drug use on emotional intelligence.
- Controlled Substances Act and Its Amendment
Despite having medicinal purposes, marijuana is the most commonly abused drug in the USA. There exist regulations to govern its use even for medicinal purposes.
- Environmental Factors Role in Drug Addiction
This paper examined the significance of environmental factors in the development and persistence of drug addiction.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Among Young People
Teenagers tend to become bored easily and experience frequent emotional highs and lows. These are all potential factors in teenage drug use.
- The Universal Problem of Drug Abuse
This paper is an overview arguments of proponents of legalization of drugs and existing drug policies, shows significant benefits can indeed be obtained.
- Teens Abuse of Prescription Drugs
Many teens abuse prescription and over-the-counter drugs to get high, lessen the impact of intimidation, to socialize in parties, escape reality, to experiment, or relieve boredom.
- Drug Abuse as Voluntary Suicide
Drug and alcohol abuse is like voluntary suicide. The effects of substance abuse are vast and problematic in every society. Substance abuse aids the spread of AIDS, pun intended.
- Effects of Substance Abuse Amongst the Military
Soldiers have over the years continued to test positive for drugs during the normal urine tests that are done in the military despite the measures that are put into place.
- Drugs or Alcohol Addiction Problems
Addiction to drugs or alcohol is the effect of compulsive and continuous use of drugs or alcohol despite its adverse consequences.
- Drugs Problem in Urban America
The paper explores the context of drugs and aspects of proliferation, abuse, and trafficking to provide a concrete idea of how drugs have become a vice in urban America.
- Adolescent Drug Addiction Problem
Adolescent drug addiction is a pathological dependence on drugs in teenagers, which develops as a result of a combination of psychological, biological, and social factors.
- Drug Abuse in Adolescents: The Causes
Scientists estimate that about one in two American teenagers has at least the initial experience of using narcotic illicit substances.
- Case Management in Juvenile Justice
In juvenile justice, case management provides the support that each juvenile requires to maximize their opportunities to choose positive alternatives to offending behavior.
- Drug Law Enforcement
Drug abuse not only affects developing countries but also developed countries and therefore, countries across the world have developed laws to combat the menace of drug abuse.
- Do Violent Video Games Influence Violent Criminal Acts Committed by Juvenile Offenders in Comparison With Other Facts
The social causes of crimes committed by children constitute the various theories, which are established by sociologists and criminologists.
- Drug Prevention Among School-Aged Youth
Drug use and abuse are major issues that affect contemporary populations everywhere. This paper discusses the drug prevention measures that can be applied to school-aged youths.
- Substance Abuse Among Adolescents
The paper discusses the issue of substance abuse among adolescents. It highlights the prevalence of the problem in society and the need for parents to take up an active role.
- Steroid Abuse in the World of Sports
The essay supports the idea that steroid usage should be banned in sports, so as to set good example to youngsters.
- Using Performance-Enhancing Drugs and in World of Sport
The use of performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) has been a major concern over the recent past. The use of these substances is not a new thing in the world of sports.
- Drug Abuse and Trafficking in America
The article examines the general fight against drug abuse and drug trafficking, the laws adopted by the state, the consequences and results of this fight.
- Addiction and Abuse of Various Drugs
Various drugs are considered to be abused because they are addictive and have consequences that are considered undesirable by society.
- Substance Abuse Problem Overview
Substance abuse is a social problem that permeates every aspect of human nature in society. This study looks at the issue of substance abuse and the problems of addiction.
- Legalization of Marijuana and Drug Use Among Teenagers
This piece of work gives a critical analysis of the effect of the legalization of marijuana and its effect on the rate of drug use among teenagers in the United States of America.
- Substance Abuse Intervention for Family
It is estimated that more than eight million children in the USA live in families with at least one drug or alcohol-addicted parent.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young People
Alcoholism and drug addiction currently can be considered, not only as purely medical but also as social problems of modern society.
- Effectiveness of Prison Substance Abuse Treatment
The criminals with drug abuse related problems who are released from prisons without undergoing proper treatment and counseling continue abusing drugs as soon as they are set free.
- Criminal Law and Procedure
The paper discusses that the drug abuse and addiction suspect refused to answer any papers by the state, resulting in imprisonment.
- The US Prison System's Size and Costs Issues
The prison population and facilities in the US have been increasing over the past decades. The rise in the prison population is attributed to changes in the political system.
- Federal Legalization of Marijuana for Medicinal Purposes
This annotated bibliography provides a description of the 5 articles related to the topic of federal legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Social Studies' Analysis
Qualitative research methods are primarily associated with examining social dimensions to provide detailed and rich results and offer concepts and ideas to inform the research.