- Asian Americans and Racism
This paper aims to look back at historical incidents of racism on Asian Americans and how they have struggled to gain their place in society.
- "I Have a Dream” by Martin Luther King
Racism was a serious challenge in the United States before the close of the 20th century. The worst affected segments of the North American population were the African Americans.
- Wars in the USA after the World War II
The end of the World War II saw the beginning of other wars in the USA such as the war against racial inequality, male dominance, and the Cold War.
- Discrimination of African-Americans
To preserve the rights of people in a democratic nation, the United States can resolve to enhance the affirmative action as a set of policies that help redress racial discrimination and prejudice.
- Immigrant’s Experiences in America
The essay presents the findings of the research on the immigrant’s experiences in terms of religion, adaptation, gender roles, racial discrimination, morality, education, marriage, and family.
- The 9/11 Attack and the Arab World
The 9/11 attack led to the creation of the department of homeland security, which has become a big threat to the survival of Muslims and Arabs in the United States.
- Jewish Life in Nazi Germany
This essay will expound on why the Jews were one of the victims of the Holocaust, why the holocaust occurred during this period, the role played by the local population and the victims.
- Sports-Related Problems and Conflicts
Athlete behavior is often driven by different factors and the main task of coaches is to present techniques for teaching and coaching athletes in a more appropriate way.
- Social Issues and Effects of Immigration
This paper explains why immigration is a social issue and how it affects both the host country and the immigrants. It also proposes how immigration can be a positive phenomenon.
- Prejudice and Discrimination: Types and Causes
Discrimination refers to the act of behaving or acting negatively toward someone because of their sexual, racial, or social class affiliation.
- United Nations and International Human Rights Law
The paper is focused on the United Nations, its problems, limitations, and effectiveness and provides when despite regulations human rights were not protected.
- Asian Americans and African Americans' Racial Conflicts
In the last three decades, America has recorded a notable increase in the number of racial discrimination cases against African Americans as well as Asian Americans.
- Social Construction: Race and Gender
The perpetrators use gender and race as the main features of discrimination. The essay discusses the social constructions of gender and race, and their impact on women of color.
- Human Rights, International Law and Violence
Due to the economic inequality and diversity of humanity in terms of religious, legal, political, cultural and social aspects, the human rights should not always be universal, incontrovertible and subjective.
- Race Relations Specifics in the United States
The modern social relations in the US are the results of the complex and prolonged social policy oriented to forming two opposite camps: the privileged white people and discriminated black people.
- Sociology as a Study of Human Society
Sociology is a field that focuses on human society. It is not concerned with a particular aspect of the development of society.
- "I Have a Dream" by Martin Luther King Junior
"I have a dream" was a speech delivered by Martin Luther King Junior on August 28, 1963, in Washington D.C. The speech inspired many changes in America.
- Socioeconomic Status in the U.S.
Socioeconomic status (SES) is frequently determined using a mixture of factors such as education, earnings, as well as professions.
- African-American Studies: Black Suffrage in the US
Black Suffrage refers to Blacks’ right to play an active role in the voting exercise. This paper observes black suffrage in the United States of America.
- Racial and Ethnic Relations in America
In the US, in the 17th century, a series of laws made by the rulers of each colony led to the establishment of racial slavery. This gave rise to the idea of race and racial identities.
- Racism in Coming of Age in Mississippi
This Coming of Age in Mississippi essay focuses on the issue of discrimination. In Anne Moody’s memoir, Coming of Age in Mississippi, racism was a key theme.
- Gender and Culture in Hurston's Anthropology Works
Zora Neale Hurston lived an unusual life. Hurston discovered the idea of inner-race discrimination when class or gender become discriminating factors.
- Discrimination Against African Americans in the US
In this paper, the researcher seeks to investigate the prevalence of discrimination against African Americans in the United States and how it can be eliminated.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. As the World’s Most Famous Civil Rights Activist
Martin Luther King, Jr. was known for his activities and ardent speeches against racism and segregation. One of his most famous speeches, which was delivered on 28 August 1963, was called “I Have a Dream”.
- Racism and Racial Profiling as Social Problems
In the United States, violence against minorities still exists within our midst and it acts as a termite in our society that eats away the rights of all people of color.
- Civil Rights and #BlackLivesMatter Social Movements
The Civil Rights Movement was the iconic example of a social movement in the mid-20th century, while in recent years, the #BlackLivesMatter Movement emerged.
- Phenomenon of Critical Demography Analysis
The phenomenon «critical demography» was discovered by American Professor of Sociology Dr. Hayward Derrick Horton.
- “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” by Mark Twain: Injustice of Slavery and Racism
Twain depicts the gross injustice of slavery and racism by portraying the relationship between a young white boy and a black slave.
- Racism in Huckleberry Finn Essay
This paper analyzes the theme of racism in Huckelberry Finn. It provides the novel’s summary and critical analysis. Get inspired to write your own racism in Huckleberry Finn essay by reading this sample.
- African American Studies. Negro Baseball League
The history of African American baseball has benefited greatly from the recent popular interest in the vibrant Negro Leagues of the 1920s through the 1940s.
- I Have a Dream Speech by Martin Luther King
The problem of racism in the USA and throughout the whole world has always been considered to be central due to its globalism and influence on the sphere of social life.
- Germany in the World War II
The World War II was neither political nor economic war. It was the war against people who did not meet the standards imposed by Hitler.
- The American Civil Rights Movement
The American Civil Rights Movement denotes the reform movements in the United States claimed to abolish racial favouritism against African Americans and restoring suffrage in Southern states.
- Social Inequality and Minorities in the United States
The nation that is today referred to as the United States of America has a varied population made up of different groups and individuals.
- Struggle of African Americans in America
The history of African-Americans in America makes them aliens in the American continent. History says that the ancestors of African Americans were the slaves, who were enslaved from Africa.
- Gender and Racial Disparity Analysis
Racial Disparity can be seen as a practice whereby some people assert that they deserve more social power than another group based on their race or others asserting.
- African American Studies Analysis
Origins of Black Capitalism can be observed in the lives of "Free Negroes" throughout periods of the American Enslavement.
- Martin Luther King: Leader in the American Civil Rights Movement
Martin Luther King’s was an excellent US activist, having had some revolutionary social thoughts about advancement, liberty and civil rights of black Americans.
- Reasons for Race and Gender Changes
Changes in race and gender hierarchy have resulted from the civil war and civil rights movement, which brought about changes in the American society.
- Crash Movie: Racism as a Theme
Is Crash about racism? Find the answer here! This analysis essay explores Crash movie themes. It contains the movie’s summary and psychological analysis.
- Employment Discrimination
There are basically two theories of discrimination that assist in determining the plight of the victim in racial employment discrimination cases.
- Race and Your Community: Problems and Issues
I am an aboriginal from Southern Australia and race issue influences the way the people in my community relate with one another.
- Human Rights Liberty and Freedom
Human rights have an agreed international standard though a country can increase them depending on its political, social and economic status.
- Differences in Women Based on Race
Up to the end of the twentieth century the role of women in any society was insignificant and women’s rights were often violated.
- How Slavery Has Shaped the Lives of African Americans
Slavery had cultural, political, social as well as economic effects on the lives of Africans. Those effects have consequently shaped the lives of African Americans up-to-date.
- Cold War and Civil Rights Movements
The cold war is said to have began around 1947 when President Truman of the United States affirmed his policy against communism thereby provoking a cold war.
- Historical Progression of African Americans
The paper describes the historical development of African Americans as a people forced to fight for liberation from the oppression to which they are subjected by white people.
- "Othello" by William Shakespeare: Racism Problem
"Othello" by William Shakespeare presents a battle between the black and the white. It puts the symbol of black against white.
- Hostility and Discrimination Between Arabs and American
The immigrants are discriminated depending on their race, religion, sex, and country of origin with Arab immigrants experiencing it most.
- Discrimination in the 21st Century for African Americans and Minorities
USA as a country has made great steps in addressing the disparity and inequality among the various groups since the period of Civil Rights movements.
- Arguments for and Against Affirmative Action
Affirmative action refers to the act of giving preference to the marginalized groups when admitting students to colleges and employment opportunities.
- Racism in "A Different Mirror" by R.Takaki
Takaki’s work claims that racism cannot be alienated from the American way of life and offers a solution in education, where the curriculum should be revised.
- Racism: Black Lives Matter Movement
The Black Lives Matter (BLM) activist movement is gaining its popularity as it fights against color-blind racism, tries to change the criminal justice system in society.
- The Uprising of Hip-Hop: Music History
Hip-hop trends and musical innovations became a cultural trend that had a great impact on all aspects of cultural life. This paper analyzes the uprising of hip-hop.
- How Gangsta Rap and Rock Music Address Violence, Racism, and Social Issues
This essay concentrates on how gangsta rap and rock music address violence, racism, and social issues in society.
- The Meaning of Civil Rights Era
The “civil rights era” was between 1955 and 1968 when the social movement was extremely vocal. “Civil rights movement” is a sum of all activities.
- American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s-1960s
During the 1950s and 1960s, the United States experienced several movements, which included the civil rights movement.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Sports Organizations
The world today believes that companies have a responsibility to the markets in which they operate. Organizations have the power to influence and affect stakeholders’ lives.
- Problems of Being Black in America
This study investigates and presents the current struggles and mistreatment of the Black part of American society because the reality of being a Black person is not changing fast.
- Racism and Policies Behind It: Racial Inequality
Racism has been a major social issue in the world due to the adverse effects on the victims. It is triggered by the ethnic profiles defined by people in modern society.
- Discrimination Based on Race in the United States
While the end of slavery and the Jim Crow era, and the election of Barack Obama, led some optimists to believe that racism had ended in the United States, it is far from reality.
- Multiracial Discrimination: Individuals and Society
This paper examines the influence of multiracial discrimination on individuals and the impact of multiracial distinctions on society.
- Challenges of African American in Obtaining Education
The purpose of this study is to determine and discuss the barriers and challenges that African American women can face when obtaining higher education.
- The Problem of Racism in the Series “Dear White People”
This paper analyzes the comedy-drama TV series “Dear White People”. One of the most notable episodes is the scene where white students have a party where they dress up like blacks.
- Literary Techniques and Ethnicity Role in Screenwriting
Modern screenwriting has become a highly complex task that stands on the border between art and academic science.
- Civil Rights Movement and Progressive Movement
This assessment compares and analyzes Civil Rights Movement and Progressive Movement and their role in American history.
- Domestic Processes in the US During World War II
During World War II in the United States there are various significant events that were a test for the nation and people of color, Japanese Americans.
- “The Lesson” by Toni Cade Bambara: Diverse Social Classes
"The Lesson" by Toni Cade Bambara powerfully portrays the inherent presence of diverse social classes and income distribution.
- Internal Opposition to Apartheid in South Africa Up to 1980
South Africa's Apartheid regime racially separated and pitted white Afrikaners against blacks, and this essay will focus on opposition themes to the Apartheid regime.