Inequality is a persistent issue that continues to affect individuals and communities all over the world. It takes numerous forms: income inequality, gender inequality, racial inequality, poverty, and inequality of opportunity. In this collection, we will explore a range of inequality essay topics, ideas, and titles. There are also A+ inequality essay examples to inspire you even more. Through a deeper understanding of these issues, we can work towards creating a more equitable and just society for all.
📝 Inequality Essay Examples
- Wars in the USA after the World War IIThe end of the World War II saw the beginning of other wars in the USA such as the war against racial inequality, male dominance, and the Cold War.
- Discrimination of African-AmericansTo preserve the rights of people in a democratic nation, the United States can resolve to enhance the affirmative action as a set of policies that help redress racial discrimination and prejudice.
- Justice and Gender: Sex Discrimination and the LawThis essay will seek to explore topic of sex-based disadvantage by taking an analytical look at how the law reflects, reinforces or challenges this constant pattern of inequality.
- Gender Inequality: Cultural or Psychological IssueThis paper explores whether gender inequality is a cultural issue or it is problem that is psychologically created by people such that it influences their view of one another.
- Gender Inequality and Physical Health ProblemsOne of the consequences of gender discrimination is that women account for nearly half of all HIV infections in the world because of the subordinate position in life spheres.
- Gender and Equality in the SocietyMedia content sways the manner in which people perceive gender and equality. There is a mismatch between how women are portrayed in the media and how they appear in real life.
- Chinese Population: Future Growth and WellbeingThe paper discusses the possible implications of relaxing the one-child policy with respect to the socio-economic wellbeing of the future Chinese population.
- Gender Inequality in the WorkplaceGender equality has been a matter of many disputes for centuries. At present, despite active steps to its elimination, gender inequality exists in diverse spheres of life.
- Gender Stratification and InequalityThis paper reviews and evaluates the opposing views on gender stratification's functions and its links to gender inequality analyzing of various opinions.
- Gender Inequality and Stereotypes in the SocietyGender inequality will persist since men have no reason to relent on their roles. It is upon the women to work against this backdrop of gender inequality and stereotypes.
- Women's Roles Shift in Japanese SocietyJapan is one of the countries, with women being relegated to a second-class population with a significantly restricted number of rights in the workplace and social interactions.
- Racism in Coming of Age in MississippiThis Coming of Age in Mississippi essay focuses on the issue of discrimination. In Anne Moody’s memoir, Coming of Age in Mississippi, racism was a key theme.
- Gender Inequality and Concept of Public PolicyThe problem of inequality has affected different societies for many centuries. This paper discusses addressing gender inequality using the concept of public policy.
- Gender Discrimination and PeaceGender discrimination is a socially constructed concept that has prevailed in contemporary society despite efforts to treat everyone equally.
- Global Gender Equality IssuesIn this paper, global gender equality issues will be explored, with a particular focus on the rights of women and representatives of gender minorities.
- Social Inequality of Children in Foster CareIn this paper, the researcher endeavors to probe the classic theories and perspectives of social inequalities faced by children in the foster care system.
- Women’s Work: Social and Gender InequalitiesWomen’s work was considered less valuable because of social and gender inequalities that assigned women secondary roles and subordinate positions.
- Women in the Middle East: Problems and InequalityWomen in the Middle East are faced with a number of social problems resulting from the patriarchal nature of the family system and culture which imposes limitation on full self realization and growth.
- Education, Inequality, and PoliticsEducation results in the development of social classes in society and education levels are associated with social status.
- Social Inequality and Minorities in the United StatesThe nation that is today referred to as the United States of America has a varied population made up of different groups and individuals.
- Gender Inequality in WorkplaceThis essay will examine a conflict perspective as one way of interpreting gender stratification in society and how the job category noted above affects occupational prestige.
- Discrimination in the 21st Century for African Americans and MinoritiesUSA as a country has made great steps in addressing the disparity and inequality among the various groups since the period of Civil Rights movements.
- Socioeconomic Status and Access to TherapyIn healthcare, the evidence shows that people with low socioeconomic status (SES) are likely to encounter challenges in accessing the necessary services and improper treatment.
- Racism: Black Lives Matter MovementThe Black Lives Matter (BLM) activist movement is gaining its popularity as it fights against color-blind racism, tries to change the criminal justice system in society.
- Gender Health Inequalities - Gender and HealthSome people think gender is the major reason for health inequality, others think there are many other reasons for health inequality.
- Problems of Being Black in AmericaThis study investigates and presents the current struggles and mistreatment of the Black part of American society because the reality of being a Black person is not changing fast.
- Racism and Policies Behind It: Racial InequalityRacism has been a major social issue in the world due to the adverse effects on the victims. It is triggered by the ethnic profiles defined by people in modern society.
- Domestic Violence Against WomenThe purpose of this article is to demonstrate the seriousness of the problem of domestic violence against women, as well as to find out how the adverse effects can be reduced.
- “The Lesson” by Toni Cade Bambara: Diverse Social Classes"The Lesson" by Toni Cade Bambara powerfully portrays the inherent presence of diverse social classes and income distribution.
- Canadian Aboriginals' Social and Economic InequalityMany people face social and economic inequalities in Canada, but the Aboriginals have been subjected to more discrimination.
💡 Inequality Research Topics
- Decentralization, Economic Inequality, and Insurgency
- Brain Drain and Inequality Across Nations
- Equity, Efficiency, and Inequality Traps
- Healthcare and Poverty at the Global Level
Poor people often do not have access to proper treatment. This issue is becoming global and needs to be addressed not only at the national but also at the international level.
- Debt Shift, Financial Development and Income Inequality
- Addressing Discrimination and Inequality Among Groups
- Bridging the Gender Inequality Gap
- Lobbying, Lawmakers, and Their Contribution to Inequality
This essay will discuss economic inequality, the effects of the government policies on it, how lawmakers can affect it, and what role lobbying plays in this situation.
- Affordable Housing and Income Inequality
- Inequality Affecting the Canadian Public
- Finding Solutions for Women’s Inequality
- Health Policy Development in Germany
Germany’s development strategy prioritizes human rights, hunger and poverty reduction, environmental protection, universal health and education, gender equality, etc.
- Factors Influencing Income Inequality in Transition Economies
- Gender Inequality During the Nineteenth Century
- Addressing Inequality and Poverty With Tax Instruments
- Education Inequality in the United States
This paper addresses the issue of education inequality in the United States. The main obstacle to improving the equality of US education is the level of education funding.
- Accounting For Wage Inequality in India
- Inequality and Racial Disparities in Education
Children are exposed to inequality and racial disparities early in their community; therefore, it is necessary to model them positively.
- Gender Inequality for Working Women
- Gender Inequality Between Males and Females in India
- Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies
- College Tuition Costs as Another Social Inequality
This paper discusses the issue of high education being another reproduction of social inequalities rather than a source of great opportunities.
- Inequality of Men and Women in the Workplace
- Fighting Discrimination and Inequality of Women
- Inequality Measured Do Causal Relationships Class Inequality
- Eliminating Inequality Among Students
College management and instructors must take measures to eliminate inequality among students, listen to students’ opinions on specific issues, argue their position, etc.
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Inequality
- Financial Services and Household Inequality in Mexico
- Banking Regulation, Regulatory Capture, and Inequality
- Fading Hope and the Rise in Inequality in the United States
- Effects of Educational Inequality on Native American Communities
This paper discusses the effects of educational inequality on Native American communities, explains the historical origins of this problem and previous solutions.
- Capitalism Promotes Gender Inequality
- Equilibrium Income Inequality Among Identical Agents
- Canadian Sport and Class Inequality
- Life Course Theory and Intergenerational Relationships in Families
The life course theory assists in identifying the factors affecting the development of individuals, families, and relationships within families.
- Inequality Adjustment Criteria for the Human Development Index
- Gender Inequality Since the Beginning of Time Mankind
- China’s Income Distribution and Inequality
- Psychology of Hatred and Its Factors
The theories that offer the best explanations for why people hate certain groups are normative conformity, heuristics, and in-group and out-group theory.
- Analytical Dive Into the Factors That Contribute to Income Inequality
- Factors That Impact Economic Inequality
- Inequalities in the Society and Effect on Labor Mobility
- AFGE and Workplace Inequality
This paper discusses a case of workplace inequality that was reported in the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE).
- Factors That Affect Inequality and Stratification
- Affirmative Action and Structural Inequality
- Earnings’ Inequality Based Upon Gender
- Inequality in Business Organizations
Reducing inequality in business organizations is possible, but it requires much work on the part of managers, and also cooperation from the groups that are subjected to the effects of inequality.
- Financial Sector Policies, Poverty and Inequality
- Educational Inequality Among the Poor
- Charitable Giving Under Inequality Aversion
- Educational Inequality in Australia
Education is single-handedly the key to a healthy stable society where individuals have the potential to succeed while having the knowledge to be good citizens.
- Female Gender Bias Inequality
- Alternative Distributions for Inequality and Poverty Comparisons
- Absolute Income Inequality and Rising House Prices
❓ Questions & Topics on Inequality
- Does Capitalism Promote Social Inequality?
- Does Agriculture Help Poverty and Inequality Reduction?
- Can Redistributive State Taxes Reduce Inequality?
- Can Foreign Aid Reduce Income Inequality and Poverty?
- Does Clientelism Affect Income Inequality?
- Can Education Expenditures Reduce Income Inequality?
- Are Victims Still Being Blamed for Social Inequality?
- Why Does Gender Pay Inequality Persist?
- Are Elitism and Inequality the Biggest Threat to Democracy?
- Are Teams Less Inequality Averse Than Individuals?
- Why the Income Inequality Affects the Health of People?
- Why Does Inequality Exist?
- Does Competition Justify Inequality?
- Can High-Inequality Developing Countries Escape Absolute Poverty?
- Why Hasn’t Democracy Slowed Rising Inequality?
- Why Do Race and Gender Inequality Still Exist?
- Can Female Non-farm Labor Income Reduce Income Inequality?
- Can Religion Explain Cross-Country Differences in Inequality?
- Are There Ethnic Inequality Traps in Education?
- Does Aggregation Hide the Harmful Effects of Inequality on Growth?
- Can Social Spending Cushion the Inequality Effect of Globalization?
- Can Higher Education Reduce Inequality in Developing Countries?
💰 Income Inequality Essay Topics
- The causes and consequences of income inequality in the United States.
- The impact of wealth inequality on social mobility and opportunity.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Income Inequality at the Workplace
Modern industries still oppose diversity and inclusion, frequently neglecting to draw in mixed abilities because of inclusivity issues in the work environment.
- The relationship between income inequality and poverty.
- The role of government policies in addressing income inequality.
- Income Inequality and Food Security in the US
This paper attempts to investigate the situation of income distribution in the US, with a focus on income inequality, causes of inequality, and its impact on food security.
- The effect of globalization on income inequality in developed and developing countries.
- The impact of technology on income inequality and the future of work.
- Global Inequality and Less Developed Countries
Global inequality has had many impacts on developing countries. With inequality, you find that the rich countries benefit at the expense of the poor countries.
- The role of education in reducing income inequality and promoting social mobility.
⚧️ Gender Inequality Essay Topics
- The impact of gender inequality on women’s access to education and employment opportunities.
- The role of cultural and societal expectations in perpetuating gender inequality.
- The intersectionality of gender inequality with other forms of discrimination, such as racial or economic inequality.
- The impact of gender inequality on reproductive rights and healthcare access.
- The ways in which gender inequality is perpetuated through language and media representation.
- The role of government policies in addressing gender inequality.
- The impact of gender inequality on mental health and well-being.
👨🏿 Racial Inequality Essay Topics
- The causes of racial inequality in the United States.
- The ways in which racial inequality affects access to education and employment.
- The Criminal Justice System: Racial Inequalities
This research paper will discuss causes and impacts of racial inequalities in the Criminal Justice System to the society.
- The intersection of racial inequality with other forms of discrimination.
- The role of bias and racism in perpetuating racial inequality.
- Criminal Justice System: Racial Disparities and Inequality
The paper shows that racism and discrimination are acute problems of the American criminal justice system. It is certainly inhumane to make people suffer because of their race or ethnicity.
- The impact of racial inequality on healthcare.
- Government policies addressing racial inequality.
- Racial Inequality and Rehabilitation in Criminal Justice
Studies of victimization and offending patterns and societal factors that underpin and explain race/ethnic variations in statistics on major violent crimes have received much attention.
- The effect of racial inequality on mental health.