📝 Cinema Research Papers Examples
- Dances with Wolves Essay – Movie AnalysisThis essay on Dances with Wolves (1990) focuses on the themes of colonialism and post-colonialism in the movie. It provides Dances with Wolves summary and critical analysis.
- Nazi Propaganda: Art and PoliticsHitler and the Nazi leaders brainwashed the common people of Germany with their propaganda tools and art was a weapon of extreme propaganda.
- Punk Subculture in the MediaThe punk movement has its origin in New York City and then subsequently spread to other parts of the world, but the relation it has with San Antonio is something unique.
- Cultural Movement: Hip-Hop Related FilmsHip-hop is a cultural movement that is evidenced in ‘break dancing, graffiti writing, Disk Joking and eMCeeing’.
- Italian Americans Portrayed as Mafia Members in FilmsCorruption, vengeance, and discrimination initiate the production of mafia films. The ideas of these films destroy the public image of Italian Americans.
- The Role of Music in the Films “The Hours and the Third Man”The paper attempts to enumerate the various ways by which soundtrack of motion pictures supplement the themes and other literary devices employed by moviemakers.
- Literary Techniques and Ethnicity Role in ScreenwritingModern screenwriting has become a highly complex task that stands on the border between art and academic science.
🏆 Best Cinema Essay Titles
- Government Regulations and American Cinema
- Perceptions Formed From Cinema
- Rights-Based Ethics in Miss Evers’ Boys Film
The study aims to investigate the effects of untreated syphilis, and hundreds of poor African-American men suffered due to the research.
- Aesthetic and Thematic Definition of Independent Cinema
- Gangster Films and Their Evolvement
- Ayurvedic Medicine in Reid’s “Second Opinion” Film
This essay examines the movie about the interesting peculiarities of ayurvedic medicine and shows some real-life examples to support the most important claims with clear evidence.
- Hollywood Mainstream Cinema’s Treatment of Gender in the 1980s
- The First Public Movie Theater of the 20th Century
- Addiction in the “Flight” Film and Intervention Plan
The paper develops an addiction assessment and intervention plan using the case of the pilot from the “Flight” film to show the possible consequences of alcoholism.
- Understanding Black American Aspects of Hip Hop Cinema
- Online Cinema Reservation System
- Hollywood vs. Reality Officer Involved Shootings Video
The issue of police brutality and the use of violence by police has been discussed profusely in the media lately and condemned accordingly.
- Modern Cinema and Its Impact on Society
- The Film Audience and the Movie Capote
- The Evolution of the United States Pop Culture
Soft power encompasses a country’s values, ideals, and philosophies which make it attractive and influential in its foreign policies without using the coercive force.
- Filipino Cinema’s Hope for Change
- The Gambia and the Movie Industry
- Analysis of Henry Myers Speech on Motion Pictures
The paper analyzes Henry Myers speech, where the Senator pinpointed the problems that arise from an unregulated movie industry and emphasized the necessity for state censorship.
- Modern Cinema and Its Effects on American Cinema
- Positive and Negative Influences of Cinema on Popular American Culture
- Censorship and Movies as a Form of Public Education
The 20th century introduced multiple types of media that had not been known before – radio, television and, in addition to that, movies.
- The Classical Hollywood Style by American Cinema
- Interpersonal Communication in the Movie Crash
- “Mean Girls” by M. Waters
The following paper will discuss the mentioned movie by exploring the assumptions made about teaching and learning and presentation of educational systems and teaching styles.
- The Cinema and Its Environmental Implications
- American Cinema and Its Effect on the Middle Class
- The Craft of Screenwriting
This paper aims to investigate the craft of screenwriting and, in particular, discuss the aspects related to co-authorship, the design of romantic comedy in Asia.
- Leonardo Dicaprio in Movie ‘Titanic’
- The First Curse Word in Cinema in 1923
- Psychological Disorders in the Movie “Joker” (2019)
Joker’s character demonstrates multiple symptoms of psychological disorders, which means that he should receive treatment to be able to act normally again.
👍 Good Cinema Essay Topics to Write about
- The Movie Industry in New Jersey
- Strengthening the Link Between National Cinema and National Identity
- Developmental Psychology and a Movie Character
This work aims to assess adolescents’ psychology by applying relevant concepts and considering some issues with specific examples.
- The Relationship Between Melodrama and Realism in the British Cinema
- The Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Cardinal Virtues of Cinema
- The “Joker” Movie and the Public Perception of Mental Illness
The author claims that the portrayal of Joker as a mentally ill person in a movie directed by Todd Phillips has contributed to stigmatization of people with mental disorders.
- Similarities Between Watching Movies at Home and Cinema
- Violent Films and Their Impact on Children
- Violence in the Media: Blinn’s Movie “Starsky and Hutch”
In “Starsky and Hutch” the violence is shown as being wrong. It constantly reminds the viewer that it is only authorized people who are allowed to use violence and as a last resource.
- The Evolution and Cultural Influence of American Cinema
- Backyard Cinema as the Gateway to the Magic of Cinema
- Development of Regan Abbott from A Quiet Place
Regan Abbott is the main character of the 2018 horror movie A Quiet Place, portrayed by Millicent Simmonds. Regan does not undergo a lot of physical development in the story.
- The Third Party Syndrome in the Philippine Cinema
- American Cinema and Culture Through the Decades of Cinema
- Copyrights and Trademarks in Modern-Day Business
This paper investigates and determines the extent of the exploitation of copyrights, trademarks, and intellectual property rights in the modern-day business.
- Iranian Cinema After RevolutionNew Wave Indian Cinema
- Movie Rental Industry Analysis
The main purpose of the paper is to discuss the primary strategic business area in which the movie rental industry will operate with high profitability.
- The Objectified and Commodified Woman in Film
- Fate Versus Free Will in Cinema Today
- Analysis of TV Production Companies
The paper will examine the TV production business’s external environment in Germany using PESTLE and Porter’s 5 forces.
- Fascist Films Cinema Industry
- Japanese Cinema Sensuality and Politics
- Dealing With Risk and Uncertainty
- Cinemark Holdings Inc. is one of the largest movie theater chains in the United States and Latin America, holds one of the highest shares of the theatrical exhibition market.
- Alternative Cinema Film Audience Brecht
- Alternate Narrative Systems: Counter Cinema
- The Movie Exhibition Industry Channel
The movie exhibition industry is an American-based international television channel that uses a differentiation strategy to provide the best consumer experience.
- Italian Neorealism and National Cinema
- American Cinema and Asian Culture
- Causes for the Decline in Disney’s Income
The paper is focused on the analysis of the Disney company and the recent decline in income to demonstrate the importance of the factors mentioned.
❓ Cinema Research Questions
- Does Television Entry Decrease the Number of Movie Theaters?
- How Was the Cold War Represented in Cinema?
- What Are the Contributions of the Lumiere Brothers to Cinema?
- What Factors of Cinema and Television Affect Society?
- How Do Cinema Directors Develop Humanism Theories?
- How Has James Cameron Presented and Adapted the True Story of the Titanic for the Cinema?
- Does Movie Affect Teen Smoking?
- How Cinema and Theater Convey Pleasure in the Acts of Search and Lust?
- How Did the Cinema Affect the Lives of Women and Children in the 1930s?
- Does the First Talking Dame Still Exist in Contemporary Film Movie?
- Why Was Cinema Going So Popular in the First Half of the Century?
- What Are the Main Features of the Period From Early Film to Early Cinema?
- In What Way Does Politics Affect Cinema?
- What Do People Like About Films and How Do They Keep the Audience?
- Does Movie Violence Increase Rates Of Crime?
- How Film Technology Impacted Cinema’s Evolution?
- Why Are Children Used as Protagonists in Iranian Cinema?
- What Makes Historical Films So Special?
- How Does Cinema Influences Conceptual Relevance?
- What Function Does the Star System Play in Hollywood Cinema?
- How Has the Experience of Cinema-Going Changed Over the Past Century?