- Asian Americans and Racism
This paper aims to look back at historical incidents of racism on Asian Americans and how they have struggled to gain their place in society.
- Stereotypes about Physical Appearance - Gender Studies
Stereotypes are the generalization or oversimplified ideas about certain human groups based on race, nationality, tribe, or sexual orientation among other categories.
- Discrimination of African-Americans
To preserve the rights of people in a democratic nation, the United States can resolve to enhance the affirmative action as a set of policies that help redress racial discrimination and prejudice.
- African Americans Fight for the Rights
The paper discusses aspects of the African Americans' attempts to achieve long-term goals: economic self-sufficiency, consolidation of the community, and political representation.
- Immigrant’s Experiences in America
The essay presents the findings of the research on the immigrant’s experiences in terms of religion, adaptation, gender roles, racial discrimination, morality, education, marriage, and family.
- Minority Civil Rights in the US After WWII
After World War II, the minority groups could access employment opportunities and vote. These developments were realized through advocacy for their civil rights.
- Homosexual Marriage: Arguments and Perspectives
This research is aimed at examining the debate about same-sex marriage and conceptions of masculinity and femininity.
- The 9/11 Attack and the Arab World
The 9/11 attack led to the creation of the department of homeland security, which has become a big threat to the survival of Muslims and Arabs in the United States.
- The Impact of 9/11 on the Ethics
The 9/11 attack had far-reaching effects on American people and the world. Many civilians died and America’s relationship with some Muslim countries became strained.
- Spanish-Speaking vs. English-Speaking Latinos
English-speaking Latinos faced discrimination from those who were not fluent in the language. Older Latinos were reported to speak more Spanish than English.
- Title IX in the Female Sports Development
Title IX caused an exceptional growth of female participation in sports firstly at the school and college level, and later on the international arena.
- Discrimination against Asian Students on Campus
Racial discrimination among college students is an issue that is raising concern in our modern society. This study investigates whether there is discrimination against Asian students on campus.
- Data Mining' Concept
Data mining is a field of several disciplines, which deals mainly with research that leans towards applied mathematics and computer science.
- Justice and Gender: Sex Discrimination and the Law
This essay will seek to explore topic of sex-based disadvantage by taking an analytical look at how the law reflects, reinforces or challenges this constant pattern of inequality.
- Prejudice and Discrimination: Types and Causes
Discrimination refers to the act of behaving or acting negatively toward someone because of their sexual, racial, or social class affiliation.
- Gender Inequality: Cultural or Psychological Issue
This paper explores whether gender inequality is a cultural issue or it is problem that is psychologically created by people such that it influences their view of one another.
- Asian Americans and African Americans' Racial Conflicts
In the last three decades, America has recorded a notable increase in the number of racial discrimination cases against African Americans as well as Asian Americans.
- Gender Inequality and Physical Health Problems
One of the consequences of gender discrimination is that women account for nearly half of all HIV infections in the world because of the subordinate position in life spheres.
- African American Women's Discrimination and Violence
In the recent past, limitations of race and gender have eliminated the possibility of associating domestic torture with that of the public one.
- Social Construction: Race and Gender
The perpetrators use gender and race as the main features of discrimination. The essay discusses the social constructions of gender and race, and their impact on women of color.
- Gender Inequality in the Workplace
Gender equality has been a matter of many disputes for centuries. At present, despite active steps to its elimination, gender inequality exists in diverse spheres of life.
- Gender Discrimination in Education and Politics
This paper shows that the issue of gender discrimination is overrated. It examines education opportunities, political empowerment, and gender wage differentials.
- Race Relations Specifics in the United States
The modern social relations in the US are the results of the complex and prolonged social policy oriented to forming two opposite camps: the privileged white people and discriminated black people.
- Social Biases and Strategies to Overcome Them
There are many ways to overcome biased relation. The strategies depend on situation, the discrimination may take place at school, at home, at office, etc.
- Socioeconomic Status in the U.S.
Socioeconomic status (SES) is frequently determined using a mixture of factors such as education, earnings, as well as professions.
- Racial and Ethnic Relations in America
In the US, in the 17th century, a series of laws made by the rulers of each colony led to the establishment of racial slavery. This gave rise to the idea of race and racial identities.
- Racism in Coming of Age in Mississippi
This Coming of Age in Mississippi essay focuses on the issue of discrimination. In Anne Moody’s memoir, Coming of Age in Mississippi, racism was a key theme.
- Discrimination in America Essay
This essay on discrimination in America compares Irish vs. Vietnamese immigrants in pre-World War II era and African vs. Native Americans in post-World War II era.
- Gender and Culture in Hurston's Anthropology Works
Zora Neale Hurston lived an unusual life. Hurston discovered the idea of inner-race discrimination when class or gender become discriminating factors.
- Discrimination Against African Americans in the US
In this paper, the researcher seeks to investigate the prevalence of discrimination against African Americans in the United States and how it can be eliminated.
- Gender Discrimination and Peace
Gender discrimination is a socially constructed concept that has prevailed in contemporary society despite efforts to treat everyone equally.
- Gender Discrimination in Business Management
The following report is a discussion about gender discrimination within the business management system. Historically, women have been thought to be inferior with less skills than men.
- Racism and Racial Profiling as Social Problems
In the United States, violence against minorities still exists within our midst and it acts as a termite in our society that eats away the rights of all people of color.
- Civil Rights and #BlackLivesMatter Social Movements
The Civil Rights Movement was the iconic example of a social movement in the mid-20th century, while in recent years, the #BlackLivesMatter Movement emerged.
- Women's Rights Movement Impact on Education.
The women movement influenced their education throughout its development since 1849. Women got the opportunity to determine their children's education which was the role of men.
- The Enslaved Blacks and Free Blacks During the American Civil War
This paper intends to analyze the life of the enslaved blacks and compares it with those who lived as free blacks, see how different or similar was life in the different lives.
- African Americans' Impact in the Civil War
The basic foundation of African American involvement in the American civil war had begun 100 years prior to the civil war.
- The American Civil Rights Movement
The American Civil Rights Movement denotes the reform movements in the United States claimed to abolish racial favouritism against African Americans and restoring suffrage in Southern states.
- Homosexuality as a Part of Human Culture
This paper seeks to answer the following questions; should gay marriage be legalized? Do homosexuals have right? What is the place of homosexuality in contemporary culture?
- Struggle of African Americans in America
The history of African-Americans in America makes them aliens in the American continent. History says that the ancestors of African Americans were the slaves, who were enslaved from Africa.
- Persons with Disabilities in Cyprus and Their Issues
During the 1992 census of persons with disabilities in Cyprus, the definition of these persons appeared to deviate from the one that was used by the 2002 survey of the labor force.
- Gender and Racial Disparity Analysis
Racial Disparity can be seen as a practice whereby some people assert that they deserve more social power than another group based on their race or others asserting.
- Diversity & Discrimination of Women in the Workplace
Working women are faced with a multitude of challenges. On top of balancing their duties and responsibilities, they need to be efficient workers.
- Employment Discrimination
There are basically two theories of discrimination that assist in determining the plight of the victim in racial employment discrimination cases.
- Race and Your Community: Problems and Issues
I am an aboriginal from Southern Australia and race issue influences the way the people in my community relate with one another.
- Moral Issues and Rights of Women
Woman's rights are about the right to vote, the right to hold public office, the right to education, the right of religion and the right to serve in the military.
- Human Rights Liberty and Freedom
Human rights have an agreed international standard though a country can increase them depending on its political, social and economic status.
- Differences in Women Based on Race
Up to the end of the twentieth century the role of women in any society was insignificant and women’s rights were often violated.
- Cold War and Civil Rights Movements
The cold war is said to have began around 1947 when President Truman of the United States affirmed his policy against communism thereby provoking a cold war.
- Historical Progression of African Americans
The paper describes the historical development of African Americans as a people forced to fight for liberation from the oppression to which they are subjected by white people.
- Hostility and Discrimination Between Arabs and American
The immigrants are discriminated depending on their race, religion, sex, and country of origin with Arab immigrants experiencing it most.
- Discrimination in the 21st Century for African Americans and Minorities
USA as a country has made great steps in addressing the disparity and inequality among the various groups since the period of Civil Rights movements.
- Affirmative Action Programs in the American Society
Both proponents and opponents of the program have, however, agreed that affirmative action has attempted to create equity and representation in American society.
- Arguments for and Against Affirmative Action
Affirmative action refers to the act of giving preference to the marginalized groups when admitting students to colleges and employment opportunities.
- Racism: Black Lives Matter Movement
The Black Lives Matter (BLM) activist movement is gaining its popularity as it fights against color-blind racism, tries to change the criminal justice system in society.
- American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s-1960s
During the 1950s and 1960s, the United States experienced several movements, which included the civil rights movement.
- Civil Rights Movement
The paper is aimed at arguing that the process and outcomes of the 1960-s Civil Rights Movement have shaped the overall equality movement in contemporary society.
- Problems of Being Black in America
This study investigates and presents the current struggles and mistreatment of the Black part of American society because the reality of being a Black person is not changing fast.
- Discrimination Based on Race in the United States
While the end of slavery and the Jim Crow era, and the election of Barack Obama, led some optimists to believe that racism had ended in the United States, it is far from reality.
- Overrepresentation of Aboriginal People in Crime
Why are the Aboriginal people suspected of so much crime given the basis of their history, describes the Bond theory relating it to the topic.
- Multiracial Discrimination: Individuals and Society
This paper examines the influence of multiracial discrimination on individuals and the impact of multiracial distinctions on society.
- Challenges That Multicultural Children Face in the US
This essay will discuss the following points regarded as the challenges multicultural families face: alienation, poverty, unemployment, discrimination, desired policies.
- Challenges of African American in Obtaining Education
The purpose of this study is to determine and discuss the barriers and challenges that African American women can face when obtaining higher education.
- “The Lesson” by Toni Cade Bambara: Diverse Social Classes
"The Lesson" by Toni Cade Bambara powerfully portrays the inherent presence of diverse social classes and income distribution.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Social Studies' Analysis
Qualitative research methods are primarily associated with examining social dimensions to provide detailed and rich results and offer concepts and ideas to inform the research.
- Canadian Aboriginals' Social and Economic Inequality
Many people face social and economic inequalities in Canada, but the Aboriginals have been subjected to more discrimination.