- People Dependence on Technology
People have become overly dependent on technology much to the compromise of their social and family lives. People no longer need to attend school to get degrees.
- Cloud Computing in Saudi Arabia
The paper studies cloud computing, its advantages and disadvantages, size of cloud computing investment in Saudi Arabia, growth rate, data and analysis of cloud computing.
- Technology Development Influence on People’s Life
Technology has its positive and negative influence on people, society and environment, however, its impact on our lives is determined by the way we use it.
- Technology Development Impacts
The purpose of this paper is to carry out research to find out the positive effects and the negative effects of technology in the society.
- Are Human Addicted to Technology?
New technologies are emerging daily as people continue to integrate technology into their lives for improved performance and efficiency.
- Innovation and Disruptive Technology in Business
Technology enables business enterprises to automate their operations, cut down operating expenses, improve marketing and reach a wider market that extends beyond borders.
- Accessing Internet Information
Technology has transformed business processes globally. This is a short review of accessing Internet information as a part of the e-business aspects and its rationale as a topic of study.
- Chickpea: Nutritional and Economic Importance
Chickpea is a leguminous crop, which offers good nutrition to people across the world. It is common in Afro-Asian countries where there is a favorable tropical and sub-tropical climate.
- Mobile Phones Advantages and Disadvantages
Technology has changed how people live in contemporary society. One technology that is inevitable in today’s life is the mobile phone.
- “The Biggest Loser”: TV Show in Australia
A reality TV is a programming that not scripted and involves ordinary people. “The Biggest Loser” is one of the popular reality TV shows in Australia.
- English Language Learning in Early School
Learning English has become the United Arab Emirates (UAE) educational priority in the latest period due to political, economic, and social reasons.
- Sustainability in the Construction Industry
The following paper outlines the main approaches to sustainability in the construction industry and lists some of the materials used for the purpose.
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology and Its Benefits
In this paper, the benefits of RFID technology will be discussed, and a case study used to show its application in a real-world business environment.
- Internet and Social Media Technology in the Family Context
Our generation lives in the age of unprecedented technologic development. The heavy use of the internet by children and adolescents is a serious issue for the modern families.
- Technology Teaching Design for Advanced Math Learning
The study indicated that the positive effects of the technologies in learning mathematics increase with time as the proficiency of the teachers’ use of technology improves.
- Modern Technology's Influence on Our Minds
It is imperative to mention that the impact of modern technologies on minds of the population is a topic that has been actively discussed over the last few years.
- Cloud Computing Technology Issues
Cloud technology faces such issues as low customer protection, loss of data, convolution, high costs, legal tussles, and government regulation.
- Internal Communication Management Support in IT Project
The goal of a communications management plan is to advance the achievement of a project by meeting the data needs of project partners.
- Software Engineering Career Requirements
This report imparts the information to the company’s CEO, Ms. Geraldine Schliermacher, and other consultants in the company regarding software engineering career.
- M-learning Technologies in Education
Mobile or m-learning refers to any type of learning that takes place when a learner utilises learning opportunities that are provided through mobile technologies.
- Wifi Network in Rural Areas: Wind Belt-Cantenna Technology
This paper examines the challenges that might be encountered in the course of implementing Wi-Fi technology in the rural US using wind belt-cantenna technology.
- Information Technology and Business Transformation
Information technology helps many companies execute their accounting practices. The technology also encourages the use of the internet for business communication.
- Beverage Company's Enterprise Resource Planning
This paper maps the beverage industry while identifying the specific needs that a beverage company would meet through the integration of an ERP system in its SCM.
- Technology’s Impact on the World: Development and Innovation
This paper discusses different anthropological issues pertaining to technology's impact on the world: increasing globalization and fostering uneven development between nations.
- Cloud Computing, Its Features and Popularity
Cloud computing is a term that is derived from the way the WAN and the Internet have been drawn as a cloud in the network diagrams.
- Media Technology to Support Classroom Instruction
The study looks at factors playing a central role in influencing the adoption of new media technologies in high school teaching. The research is based on the case study of a California school.
- Digital Divide Technologies: Practices and Applications
The concept of the digital divide is a social challenge that was brought into the limelight before the turn of the Century by various concerned parties that included scholars and advocacy groups.
- The Learning Management System Project
For the learning management system project, it is important for the project team to assess the risk probability, but even more important is to predict it.
- Systems, Projects and Information Technologies in Business
This paper analyses how system development and project administration affect the management of information technology systems in a firm.
- Networking Technology Project Processes
This paper develops processes for the networking technology project: initiating, planning, executing, project monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Information Technology Infrastructure
IT infrastructure is a combination of computer hardware, software, and services provided to maintain the infrastructure. Throughout the last 50 years, IT infrastructure gradually evolved.
- Educational Technology Policy Issue
Educational policies are the primary guidelines that teachers use in their daily practices. This paper aims to examine the problem of emerging technology usage in education.
- Technological Impact on ERP Systems
ERP systems are incorporated with new technologies which include Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud computing that help achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Technological Impact on Communication and Society
This paper discusses the effect of the technological growth on society and the way people interact with one another since it increases isolation and overdependence on machines.
- Htab Zero New Tablet: Baseline Life Cycle
This report relates to the development of a new tablet – Htab Zero. Its product development process is compared to the baseline product - HUAWEI MediaPad M5 Pro tablet.
- Project Quality and Communication Management Plan
Quality management plan describes how quality is planned and managed. The communication management plan aims to promote the successful execution of the project.
- Technology and Children
This paper argues that technology has negative effects on children, and therefore, their exposure should be regulated and closely monitored.
- Education Policy: Information and Communication Technologies
This paper discusses the concepts of policy, education policy, and reviews major issues concerning ICT in education policy in Australia and Pakistan.
- Education Technology: Online and Computer-Based
The study's topic is education technology with a focus on online and computer-based education. Technology is considered as a critical component of human operations.
- Models and Methodology in Project Management
project managers should ensure a careful selection of a project management methodology that will ensure that the project is undertaken within the specified scope.
- Information Technology for Business Improvement
This paper seeks to identify a problem within a business that can be addressed using technological solutions and discuss it using question and answer forum.
- Online Training Courses for Saudi College Teachers
One of the challenges that come with the new trends towards online learning is the new opportunities it presents to change traditional learning mechanisms to suit the environment.
- Technology-Based Learning in School Settings
Technology-based learning objectives are important for a school and there are several ways in which it can be encouraged in school.
- Videoconferencing Technology Use in Education
The purpose of this paper is to contribute to the scholarly body of information surrounding videoconferencing.
- Interpersonal Communication and Technology
Technology has changed the concept of communication, since most people prefer to use virtual means of interaction instead of face-to-face interaction.
- Nuclear Energy: Benefits and Threats
Nuclear energy has several environmental and economic benefits that make it a viable option for electricity generation.
- Wireless Technologies in the Contemporary Business World
This paper will give a brief history of wireless commerce, a stringent analysis of the emerging technologies, and the pros and cons that the technologies have in the contemporary business world.
- IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
The peculiarities of modern digital technologies, in many ways, determine the development of many large companies that constantly use computer equipment in their activities.
- Information and Communication Technology: Impacts on Society
This paper undertakes an understanding of how this technology and the advent of network society are set to change the face of learning, education, and knowledge.
- Vehicle Tracking Technology Project Management
The research discusses project management in a decentralized organization drawing its rationale from a case on the decentralized International Humanitarian Organization.
- Online Learning and Teaching with Technology
Online learning occurs when the student and instructor are separated. Due to a variety courses in the online learning, students are able to study in their preferred courses online.
- Games-Based Learning and Simulations in Education
This paper nvestigates the instructional power of game-based learning and simulation in education. It explores if game-based learning is an emphatic method for learning.
- The Market Leader in Asian Smartphone' Business
The market leader in Asian smart phone business, Hong Kong, has developed and launched an improved design of smart phones.
- The Role of Digital Media in Higher Education Provision
The paper aims to examine several forms of digital media in the context of higher education, resulting in the concise analysis of advantages and disadvantages of digital media.
- Technology's Impact on the New Generation
Compared to the old generation, the new generation has completely different ways of working. Unlike the old generation, the new generation loves teamwork.
- Technology-Based Education and Learning Outcomes
This study evaluates online and computer-based education and its impacts on the education system with respect to student satisfaction and learning outcomes.
- Mobile Learning Technology in the UAE
This paper discusses trends in using mobile learning technology in the UAE with the focus on its advantages and disadvantages for the teaching-learning process.
- Monitoring Toddlers Technology
This paper will examine the various positive aspects of technology use for children while addressing the most common positions against the practice.
- Volvo's Big Data and Real-Time Information System
Volvo converts Big Data into knowledge by directing all the data flows into Volvo’s Database. Afterward, Volvo combines and scrutinizes it to produce meaningful information.
- Li-Fi Technology: Goals and Significance
The secondary research is selected for this study in order to focus on collecting and analyzing the existing data on Li-Fi technology.
- Online Universities' Advantages and Disadvantages
This paper will discuss online education or virtual institution of higher learning with associated benefits and challenges.
- Cloud Computing: Principles, Systems and Applications
Clouding computing system is faced with security issues; the facility used by a company is not limited to its use only, but available for other pool of users over the globe.
- Information Systems and Collaboration in Organizations
The paper explores information systems management, explains how strategic information systems can be used in organizations, and how IT supports collaboration.
- Interactive Whiteboards in Teachers’ Perceptions
Some of the concepts introduced under IWBs are new to most of the teachers, and they find it challenging to adapt.
- Computer-Assisted Language Learning Integration
The paper discusses possibilities of integration computer-assisted language learning (CALL) software and barriers that teachers may have when implementing CALL.
- The Impact of Information Technology on Public Sector
This essay assesses the impact of Information Technology on the public sector and public services globally and in the MENA region.
- Educational Technology Issues
This paper aims to determine literature and determine the influence of emerging technology usage policy on teachers.
- Supporting Learning and Leadership with Technology
This paper discusses the best technologies for proper learning and leadership, and identifies the best theories and principles for learning using different educational technologies.
- Smartboards in Saudi Arabian Primary Schools
Smartboards and IWBs are already widely used in Saudi Arabian schools. They have made it possible for schools to transition from the traditional way of delivering course material.
- Feminism and Women Freedom
In the 21st century, women have been empowered to take responsibility and control their lives. This paper addresses this sensitive issue of feminism with a focus on women freedom in the society.
- Digital Divide and Its Effects on Society in 2014
The digital divide is responsible for a myriad of problems experienced in countries that lack access to technology.
- "Information Technology and Innovation" by Jon‐Arild Johannessen
"Information Technology and Innovation: Identifying Critical Innovation Factors" by Johannessen examines the central role that IT plays in influencing organizational change.
- Impact of Information Technology on a Student's Life
Even though the information technologies are really helpful in the everyday life, there are a number of disadvantages connected with the issue.
- Innovation Arabia Conference: Digital Transformation
This paper will discuss a presentation that was developed by Innovation Arabia – 11. Its creators wanted to encourage the Arab World to use information and communication technologies.
- Information Technology in Saudi Arabia' Education
This essay analyses the application of ICT in the education system of Saudi Arabia by examining policy in terms of origin and issues that arise from the adoption and implementation of ICT.
- Learning, Practice and Technology in Education
Teaching is all about human interaction, although it, sometimes, occurs in large classrooms and might not entail individual communication with the faculty members.
- Educational Technology: Modern and Future Trends
In this paper, the concept of educational technology is explored with specific reference to its social, historical and philosophical foundations.
- Technology Benefits in Early Childhood Education
Despite the doubts about the use of technology in early education, it should be integrated into the curriculum to provide young students with more opportunities to learn easily.
- Global Technology Trends
Global technology trends serve to enable conduction of business activities in an efficient way. It enables processes and activities to be done in a professional way that satisfies customers at lower costs.
- University of Alberta's Information Systems
This report seeks to illustrate how the University of Alberta and the UK Protection Services have put the principle of information and communication technology (ICT) into use.
- Enterprise Resource Planning for Global Business
This paper describes how an enterprise IT application like ERP can assist a multi-national corporation to run its global operations across different countries and regions.
- Concept of the Education Technology
From the elementary schools to the higher learning institutions, educational experts have created means of transferring educational information from the teachers to the learners.
- Genetically Modified Organisms in Canadian Agriculture
This paper analyzes the potential benefits and concerns over the safety of GMOs to clarify their place in Canadian agriculture.
- Learning by Incorporating Handheld Devices
This research studied the incorporation of handheld devices from teachers and experts’ prospect, exploring the same concept from students point of view.
- Disruptive and Incremental Innovation in Technology
Disruptive and incremental innovation are quickly becoming the buzz-words of the global industry. Incremental and disruptive innovation are two opposite types of innovation.
- Accounting Technology and Future Fraud Issues
This paper explores the future of accounting technology and focuses on issues related to cloud computing, enterprise resource planning systems and fraud accounting.
- Offshore Wind Energy and Its Technological Development
Offshore wind energy is one of the concepts, which are gaining rapid relevance in renewable energy production.
- Technology in Society: Too Much or Not?
This paper has pointed out that unless users face overwhelming demand from technology, then the case of too much technology does not suffice.
- Innovative Technologies in Education
The introduction of innovative technologies in education is not a new concept in the 21st century. The innovation technologies are cost-effective and allow both teachers and students utilize space and time.
- Cloud Computing and Web-Based Computing Comparison
This paper presents cloud data storage and management as a more advanced system compared to web-based computing since the former uses remote servers operated vendors.
- Information Technology for Global Businesses
The purpose of this paper is to discuss how information technology has influenced the way businesses operate in a global environment.
- Information Systems and Security
Information technology helps people communicate easily. Technology enables business organizations to store important data and records without consuming a lot of space.
- Copyrights and Trademarks in Modern-Day Business
This paper investigates and determines the extent of the exploitation of copyrights, trademarks, and intellectual property rights in the modern-day business.
- Canteen Management Information System Development
The canteen management information system will require tools such as powerful computer systems i.e. desktops and laptops.
- E-Learning Programs in Saudi Arabian Universities
This paper attempts to explore the delivery of e-learning programs in Saudi Arabian universities. In addition, it aligns past research materials with the aim of the study.
- Management Information System and Data Administration
Organizations should use software service providers for all their needs to save costs and improve efficiency. It ensures that recipient firms only invest in necessary software.
- Virtual Reality Technology in Soccer Referee Training
Soccer referees can greatly benefit by training using the latest technology known as Virtual Reality (VR). A referee can use the technology to capture live updates.
- Mobile Media: Monitoring Toddlers and Technology
The children of my friends are just as proficient with mobile technology as my son, and perhaps it may be an issue.
- Knowledge Worker Information Support Systems
KWIS (knowledge worker information support) system is a universal knowledge worker information system found in the army.
- Information System Management for Business Operation
MDCM has to incorporate IT infrastructures such as data warehousing, networking, messaging system, website, and standard computing software and hardware.
- Educational Technologies in Teaching and Learning
Educational and instructional technologies may look like interchangeable because both of them imply the necessity to combine an educating process and technologies.
- Information Technology Employee Satisfaction Study
The primary objective of the review is to outline the key methodologies used for data collection and analysis of the IT worker's job satisfaction.
- Exploring Game Industry Use of New Media
The gaming industry has been in existence for over 40 years. Over the years, the industry has gradually transformed both in terms of formalities and aesthetics.
- Ethical Concerns and Technological Progress
Technological advances have contributed to several ethical concerns. These ethical concerns threatened to destroy the trust and responsibility among humanity.
- Information Systems Research Project: Cloud Computing
Cloud computing has become a critical practice that is currently transforming the performance and profitability of both small and large organizations.
- Innovative Technology in a Teacher’s Practice
This paper discusses the context of the requirement by examining the empirical data and identifying whether the absence of training affects the implementation of emergent technologies.
- Analytics, Interfaces, and Cloud Technology
Analytics and cloud technology are essential business tools for organizations in the modern-day environment that is typified by relatively high levels of competition.
- Cell Phone’s Impact on the Society
In addition to using the technology for family coordination, parents also treat mobile phones as a safety measure.
- Ending Human Trafficking: Challenges and Solutions
The culture of slavery began long ago. Women, men, and children were forcefully transported to different parts of the world to operate as laborers, warriors, or sex slaves.
- Information and Communications Technology Management
Technology management should seek a balance between the advantages and drawbacks. Effective ICT technology leadership is crucial for successful ICT project implementations.
- How Has Technology Impacted the Development of International Business and the Countries’ Economic Growth Over the Last 20 Years?
There has been huge technological growth in the 20th and 21st centuries. Informational technology (IT) has changed the global business and started the global economic development.
- The Link With Technology Strategy and Company Performance
The definition of technological innovation can be tackled from two directions acknowledging different aspects of the phenomenon.
- Differences in Digital Literacy Based on Gender and Socio-Economic Status
The given essay will argue that gender has a minor influence on the formation of digital literacy, whereas socio-economic status (SES) has a major impact on it.
- Data Mining: Tristan Denley's Software for Students
The program developed by Tristan Denley uses the data mining approach to recommend courses to students and increase their academic performance.
- Project Management for Information Technology
Information technology proposes great opportunities for a modern business to compete and improve its operations.
- Information Technology and Software for Companies
In this era of high information technology, the role played by IT in shaping the future of companies has been recognized as vital.
- The Information Technology Infrastructure Library Service Organization
The purpose of this paper is to brings a major benefit of improved understanding of ITIL Approaches as a way to run and control information flow to protect as of the copyright.
- Use of Multimedia, Electronic & Computer Technology for Education Process and Instruction: The Role of Teachers
The use of audio/video equipped devices based electronic equipments will keep the development of the learning tools in accordance with the requirement of digital world in which the students are residing.
- The Use of Computers in a Students Life
This paper provides numerous arguments in favor of the wide usage of computers in the life of all people, and students in particular.
- Information and Communication Technology and Society
The Rapid development of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) is giving birth to several questions relating to its negative and positive effects on society.