📝 Substance Abuse Research Papers Examples
- Treating Alcohol and Drug Addiction in the FamilyIn this paper, the author will develop a case study of addiction to marijuana and alcohol in a family. The study will evaluate the best treatment and intervention measures.
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Factors and TreatmentAdolescent substance abuse is a serious problem. This paper covers three most common factors as well as the most effective type of treatment for substance abusers.
- Drug and Alcohol Effects on Emotional IntelligenceThis paper includes a brief review of peer-reviewed articles concerning the effects of alcohol and drug use on emotional intelligence.
- Lowering the Legal Drinking AgeFor the past years, there has been a quiet movement that is being done in order to lower the legal drinking age to 18.
- Drug Abuse as Voluntary SuicideDrug and alcohol abuse is like voluntary suicide. The effects of substance abuse are vast and problematic in every society. Substance abuse aids the spread of AIDS, pun intended.
- Effects of Substance Abuse Amongst the MilitarySoldiers have over the years continued to test positive for drugs during the normal urine tests that are done in the military despite the measures that are put into place.
- The Substance Use GroupThe proposal provides a rationale for the group type, its basic characteristics, applicable theories and techniques, engagement strategies, and ethical considerations.
- Description of the Williams Family ProblemThe problem of the Williams family is that the parents are unable to devote enough attention to their children, which leads to them being left unsupervised and in danger.
- Drug Abuse in Adolescents: The CausesScientists estimate that about one in two American teenagers has at least the initial experience of using narcotic illicit substances.
- Substance Abuse Among AdolescentsThe paper discusses the issue of substance abuse among adolescents. It highlights the prevalence of the problem in society and the need for parents to take up an active role.
- Sticks and Stones: The Effects of Teasing and Name Calling on ChildrenThe paper discusses the effects of teasing and name calling on children. The paper then offers suggestions on how incidents of verbal aggression can be reduced.
- Substance Abuse Problem OverviewSubstance abuse is a social problem that permeates every aspect of human nature in society. This study looks at the issue of substance abuse and the problems of addiction.
- Role of Family and Social Network Support in Mental HealthPeers and families play pivotal roles in enhancing the recovery of substance abuse and mental health patients.
- Substance Abuse Intervention for FamilyIt is estimated that more than eight million children in the USA live in families with at least one drug or alcohol-addicted parent.
💡 Essay Ideas on Substance Abuse
- Substance Abuse Clients and the Cognitive-Behavioral Approach
- Dual Diagnosis: Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Controlled Substances Act and Its Amendment
Despite having medicinal purposes, marijuana is the most commonly abused drug in the USA. There exist regulations to govern its use even for medicinal purposes.
- Substance Abuse Group Therapy Issues
- Defining Substance Abuse and Substance Use Disorders
- Effectiveness of Prison Substance Abuse Treatment
The criminals with drug abuse related problems who are released from prisons without undergoing proper treatment and counseling continue abusing drugs as soon as they are set free.
- Substance Abuse Within the Community
- Treatment for Substance Abuse and HIV
- Relationship Between Personality and Substance Abuse
- Telehealth for Substance Abuse Care
Substance abuse is concerned with the “harmful or hazardous use” of illegal and legal substances. The paper considers the application of telehealth to substance abuse care.
- Teen Substance Abuse: Pediatric Health Promotion
- The Parental Substance Abuse Effect on Children
- Preventing Teen Substance Abuse Within Rural Areas
- Youth Health Issue: Substance Abuse
The paper states that depending on the needs of teenagers, support options intended to aid them in overcoming substance abuse are varied.
- Substance Abuse and the Drug Rehab System of San Francisco
- Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy
- Business Cycles and Admissions to Substance Abuse Treatment
- Administrative Policy and Substance Abuse in the US
Although US policies concerning substance abuse do not seem effective, they are worth studying to identify their strong and weak points.
- The Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
- Behavioral Therapy for Substance Abuse
- Criminal Offenses and Substance Abuse
- Drug Abuse: The Public Policy
The problem of drug abuse needs to be handled through an effective and efficient public policy that would eliminate the repercussions of drug abuse in the society.
- Treating Adolescents With Substance Abuse Disorders
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Dental Care
- Bipolar Disorder and Substance Abuse Disorder
- Teaching Effects of Alcohol, Tobacco, Drug Abuse
To achieve success in preventing drug use among the members of society, all the negative effects of drugs must be included in the anti-drug campaign and education programs.
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Substance Abuse
- Trauma and Substance Abuse in Refugees
- Correlation Between Aids and Substance Abuse
- The Definition and Identification of Substance Abuse and the Role of Leadership and Family
- Youth Substance Abuse Intervention and Planned Behavior
The purpose of the present work is to apply the theory of Planned Behavior as an intervention for the many young individuals suffering from substance addiction in Montpelier city.
- Substance Abuse Prevention Intervention With Hispanic Populations
- Possible Group Therapy Activities for Substance Abuse Treatment
- LGBT Substance Abuse Treatment Best Practices
- Core Practices in Substance Abuse Counseling
Substance abuse is a pressing problem in the United States, and counseling plays an essential role in supporting people struggling with addiction.
- Battling Substance Abuse During the Army
- Problem With Substance Abuse in a Childhood
- Traumatic Histories and Substance Abuse
- Polysubstance Abuse Among Adolescent Males With Depression
Substance abuse among adolescents can be caused by depression. In this case, the adolescents down ply the idea of seeking psychological support.
- Dealing With Substance Abuse Amongst Nurses
- Attachment Disorder and Substance Abuse
- Anger Management Techniques for People with Substance Abuse
- Combating Drug Abuse: Public Policy Issue
Multiple social and cultural factors complicate the public policy issue of combating drug abuse and managing drug use.
- Substance Abuse-Induced Dementia and Insanity
- The Science of Drug Use and Addiction: The Basics
- The Elderly Population and Substance Abuse
- Opioid Crisis Healthcare Policy: Description and Importance
This paper will look at the healthcare policy of the opioid crisis issue addressed by two senators to a federal government executive and then give the author’s personal beliefs.
- Correlation Between Poverty and Substance Abuse
- Step Down Continuing Care in the Treatment of Substance Abuse
- Dealing With Substance Abuse in Mentally Ill Patients
- Preventive Education From Heroin Addiction
The article addresses the topics of education-based curriculums, educational models, adopted policies and the ways to improve them.
- Substance Abuse Triggers Analysis
- Screening and Assessment for Substance Abuse
- The Innovative Substance Abuse Prevention Education
❓Substance Abuse Research Questions
- What Programs Are Used to Curve Substance Abuse in the Navy?
- How Has Substance Abuse Become a Worldwide Public Health Problem?
- What Are the 6 Types of Substance Abuse Disorders?
- How Does Substance Abuse and Poverty Affect Individuals?
- What Is the Difference Between Drug Abuse and Substance Abuse?
- How Does Substance Abuse Effects Parents and Children?
- How Can Substance Abuse Be Harmful to the Society?
- How Does Substance Abuse Affect the Body?
- How Psychologists Define and Explain Substance Abuse?
- What Behavior May Be a Symptom of Substance Abuse Disorder?
- How Substance Abuse Affects Youngsters Article?
- How Substance Abuse Negatively Affects the Baby While During?
- How Is Substance Abuse Prevented?
- How Does Substance Abuse Affect the Family Unit?
- How Can Substance Abuse Addicts Benefit From Art Therapy and Spiritual Nourishment?
- Is Substance Abuse Group Therapy Effective?
- What Are the Causes and Risk Factors of Substance Abuse?
- What Are the Symptoms and Signs of Substance Abuse?
- What Is the Treatment for Substance Abuse?
- How Can You Prevent Substance Abuse?
- What Is the Prognosis for Substance Abuse?