📝 Teaching Research Papers Examples
- Difficulties Learning the English LanguageEnglish has long become the primary language for most countries. As English grows in importance as a global language, so does the dependence of people on it from across the world.
- Language Learning Through Pushed OutputLearning a language is an interactive process, which can be accomplished through various strategies. The pushed output is one of the approaches that can be applied to teaching a foreign language.
- Social Gender Equality Between Men and WomenSocial equality especially on gender is one of the areas that have been studied and presented in various views and theories ranging from the feminist to religious.
- Al-Ghazali PhilosophyAl-Ghazali philosophy was focused on the concept of God and his relationship with the world and his creation.
- Teaching English Language in Saudi Arabia KindergartenThis research will primarily explore the significance of integrating English in Kindergarten, which have started emerging in Saudi Arabia, in both private and public schools.
- Second Language Learning: Motivation and Attitude' RoleThis paper focuses on the role of motivation in learning English as a second language among Arabic native speaking learners.
- ESL Learners' Spoken and Written LanguageThere are many challenges in teaching and learning a second language. Mastering English as a foreign language presents a number of difficulties, especially for adult learners.
- English Teaching: Chinese Students Cultural DifferencesThe focus was on determining how teachers can overcome cultural issues especially the influence of the first language which limits the ability of foreign students to learn English.
- Teacher Cognition in English Language TeachingThis paper examines the role of teacher cognition in English teaching and learning and discusses the current situation concerning Arab language teacher cognition.
- English Language Learning in Early SchoolLearning English has become the United Arab Emirates (UAE) educational priority in the latest period due to political, economic, and social reasons.
- English Linguistics, Grammar and Other ConceptsThe concept of linguistic determinism implies that people are capable of exploring the world around them depending on the language that they use.
- Technology Teaching Design for Advanced Math LearningThe study indicated that the positive effects of the technologies in learning mathematics increase with time as the proficiency of the teachers’ use of technology improves.
- M-learning Technologies in EducationMobile or m-learning refers to any type of learning that takes place when a learner utilises learning opportunities that are provided through mobile technologies.
- Media Technology to Support Classroom InstructionThe study looks at factors playing a central role in influencing the adoption of new media technologies in high school teaching. The research is based on the case study of a California school.
- Education Policy: Information and Communication TechnologiesThis paper discusses the concepts of policy, education policy, and reviews major issues concerning ICT in education policy in Australia and Pakistan.
- Online Training Courses for Saudi College TeachersOne of the challenges that come with the new trends towards online learning is the new opportunities it presents to change traditional learning mechanisms to suit the environment.
- Technology-Based Learning in School SettingsTechnology-based learning objectives are important for a school and there are several ways in which it can be encouraged in school.
- Online Learning and Teaching with TechnologyOnline learning occurs when the student and instructor are separated. Due to a variety courses in the online learning, students are able to study in their preferred courses online.
- Games-Based Learning and Simulations in EducationThis paper nvestigates the instructional power of game-based learning and simulation in education. It explores if game-based learning is an emphatic method for learning.
- Technology-Based Education and Learning OutcomesThis study evaluates online and computer-based education and its impacts on the education system with respect to student satisfaction and learning outcomes.
- Mobile Learning Technology in the UAEThis paper discusses trends in using mobile learning technology in the UAE with the focus on its advantages and disadvantages for the teaching-learning process.
- Interactive Whiteboards in Teachers’ PerceptionsSome of the concepts introduced under IWBs are new to most of the teachers, and they find it challenging to adapt.
- Educational Technology IssuesThis paper aims to determine literature and determine the influence of emerging technology usage policy on teachers.
- Smartboards in Saudi Arabian Primary SchoolsSmartboards and IWBs are already widely used in Saudi Arabian schools. They have made it possible for schools to transition from the traditional way of delivering course material.
- Information Technology in Saudi Arabia' EducationThis essay analyses the application of ICT in the education system of Saudi Arabia by examining policy in terms of origin and issues that arise from the adoption and implementation of ICT.
- Learning, Practice and Technology in EducationTeaching is all about human interaction, although it, sometimes, occurs in large classrooms and might not entail individual communication with the faculty members.
👍 Good Teaching Essay Topics to Write about
- Educational Technology: Modern and Future TrendsIn this paper, the concept of educational technology is explored with specific reference to its social, historical and philosophical foundations.
- Learning by Incorporating Handheld DevicesThis research studied the incorporation of handheld devices from teachers and experts’ prospect, exploring the same concept from students point of view.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research in EducationQualitative research explores underlying ideas, opinions, and motivations. Quantitative research is used to generate numerical data for different statistical functions.
- E-Learning Programs in Saudi Arabian UniversitiesThis paper attempts to explore the delivery of e-learning programs in Saudi Arabian universities. In addition, it aligns past research materials with the aim of the study.
- Mobile Devices and Applications in LearningMobile devices have positive and negative impacts on learners while used as learning tools. Mobile applications determine the usability of devices to the student.
- Educational Technologies in Teaching and LearningEducational and instructional technologies may look like interchangeable because both of them imply the necessity to combine an educating process and technologies.
- E-Learning and Teaching OnlineIn the context of modern education, E-learning has become one of the important concepts drawing the attention of theorists and academics.
- Innovative Technology in a Teacher’s PracticeThis paper discusses the context of the requirement by examining the empirical data and identifying whether the absence of training affects the implementation of emergent technologies.
- Use of Multimedia, Electronic & Computer Technology for Education Process and Instruction: The Role of TeachersThe use of audio/video equipped devices based electronic equipments will keep the development of the learning tools in accordance with the requirement of digital world in which the students are residing.
- The Role of Computer in Education EssayThis essay focuses on the role of computer in education. It explores the benefits of computer and explains the importance of its proper use by students.
- History of English Language in American EducationEnglish started being taught in American institutions as a second language because of wide usage and although it was initially viewed as the American native language.
- Teaching Mathematics. Computer-Based Technologies.In using computers to teach mathematics, a strong link between computers and teachers has emerged. Mathematics teachers were the first teaching computer work in schools
- Information and Communication Technology in SchoolsInformation and Communication Technology has a high impact on education system. The use of ICT in schools has increased dramatically and this trend will continue to accelerate.
- Animals in Research, Education, and TeachingKind words from the scientific community that is sadly lost upon the cosmetic and pharmaceutical companies that continue to experiment on and test their products on animals.
- Teaching Methods: Rounding DecimalsFractions can be written in the form of decimals and need to be expressed well to the nearest required decimal, such as the tenth, hundredth among others.
- Buddhism: Teachings of BuddhaThe teachings of Buddha are found in the Dhammapada and clearly states that if these laws are followed people will have peace and happiness.
- The Impact of Technologies on Higher EducationThis article plays a prominent role, as it demonstrates factors affecting the successful implementation of technological advancements in higher education.
- Technology Integration Ideas in EducationIntegration of word processing programs in class ensures that lower-grade students have basic information on how to operate a computer, making work easier for them.
- E-Learning in the Academic IndustryThis research proposal presents a literature review that focuses on the factors responsible for the growth of e-learning in the education industry.
- Genetic Disease Diagnosis, Screening and TreatmentThe emergence of genetic-based diseases has prompted medical practitioners all over the world to put more focus on the diagnosis, screening, and treatment of these conditions.
- Sociolinguistic Competence of EFL StudentsEnglish plays a very crucial role in the international scene as far as communication, education, trade, and world peace is concerned.
- Communicative Language TeachingThe use of the English language as a universal mode of communication has continued to increase at a rapid rate across the globe, specifically in developing countries
- Teaching Languages Other Than EnglishWith extensive use as the formal language in many countries all over the world, the English language remains one of the most influential languages in the world.
- Major Ethical Issues on the Code of EthicsThis paper discusses major ethical issues on the code of ethics: ACA, AMHCA, and ethical concerns highlighted in ASGW Best Practices Guidelines 2007 Revisions.
- E-Learning Readiness in Intermediate Schools in Al-MadinahThe paper aims to find out how ready English language teachers and students of Intermediate Private and Public Schools in Al-Madinah are to use the new technologies.
- Sex Education: Developing Healthy Attitudes Toward SexThis essay states that sex education will change attitudes toward sexuality, reduce problems, and have a more significant impact on adolescents' awareness.
💡 Essay Ideas on Teaching
- Ten Faulty Notions About Teaching and Learning
- New Technology and Its Effect on Classroom Teaching
- Legal Problems in Technology and Education
Educators should assist students in avoiding the numerous dangers that exist on the Internet, including hate groups, cyberbullying, and predators.
- Blind Special Education Students, Teaching Methods and Concepts
- Elementary School Science Teaching
- African Americans and ELL Disproportion in Special Education
The paper focuses on the overrepresentation of African Americans and English language learners in special education and analyzes some litigations that emerged from this problem.
- Motivation, Attitude, and Belief Competency Toward Teaching Programming
- Advice for Teaching High Functioning People With Autism
- Diabetes Prevention Lesson and Teaching Plan
In this paper, the teaching plan will be elaborated to help the community people affected by the diabetes problem improve their health status.
- Professional Organizations and Impact of Teaching
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attitudes About Inclusion Teaching
- Near-Peer Teaching of Nursing Students Program Evaluation
The program under analysis is near-peer teaching of nursing students concerning the understanding of Quality Improvement efforts and the preparation to implement them in practice.
- Promote Communication for Teaching Assistants College
- Learning Philosophy and Teaching Philosophy
- Teaching Sessions for African American Children: Addressing the Asthma Issue
While the target population of African-American children has high risks of getting asthma, patient education as a tool has not been explored in regards to this group.
- Advance Organizer Teaching Procedure
- Balanced Approach and the Impacts on Teaching Literacy
- Teaching Politics to Fifth Grade Students
Teaching politics to a Fifth-grader differs significantly from other students, as elaborated in the current paper.
- Managerial and Teaching Competencies
- Community College Learning and Teaching
- Catholic Social Teaching and Death Penalty in the US
The paper is an analysis of the positions of Christian denominations in solving such social issues as the use of the death penalty in the United States.
- Distributed Leadership for Learning and Teaching
- Deductive and Inductive Teaching
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
Culturally responsive teaching incorporates student culture into every facet of teacher-student interaction in the classroom.
- Multicultural Education and Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Strategies for Teaching a Criminal Justice Course
- Teaching and Behavioral Theories
Educational philosophy has developed for centuries based on teaching and behavioral theories. Behaviorism theory is based on the principles of stimulus and response.
- Adventure-Based Learning for Teaching
- Availing Rural Schools Facilities and Teaching
- Brain Break Activity: Teaching Ideas
It is essential to note the atom game has many variations. The teacher could carry the game by calling out varying ways the students would move around the classroom.
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Teaching
- Professional Standards for Teaching
- Collaborative Teaching and Inclusive Education
- Teaching Assessment Initiatives
The school principal is in charge of the establishment of wholesome connections and interactions between the managing and managed systems of the school.
- Cross-Cultural Pragmatic Perspective for Classroom Teaching
- COPD Teaching Plan and Its Impact on Healthcare
- Teaching Mental Health in Schools
Since teens often encounter such issues, addressing them by teaching mental health in schools may be a solution that can mitigate specific challenges.
- Crisis Counselling: Teaching Counseling Microskills
- Classroom Teaching Versus Online Teaching
- Non-Teaching Credit Courses: Analyzing the Marketing
- Metaphor-Based English Reading Teaching
- Prompts in Teaching Children with Autism
In teaching children with autism or autistic spectrum disorders (ASD), using prompts is vital. Prompts allow preschool learners to engage in problem-solving.
- General Objective Teaching English
- Elementary School Students and the Teaching of Math
- Nutrition Teaching: Fat Restricted Foods and Cholesterol Restricted Diet
Assessment of the patient guides the goals that should be patient-specific since it is the goals that guide the interventions and the kind of data to be taught to the patient.
- Learning and Teaching Resource Evaluation Function and Significance
- Communication and Teaching Components of Communication
- Planning, Delivering, and Evaluating Teaching Session
- Elementary School Teaching and the Effects of Government Regulations
- Stuttering Among Schoolchildren: Teaching Interventions
Communication speech impairments affect children, adolescents. People with stuttering experience bullying and difficulties in forming relationships from a very young age.
- Professional Development Plan for Student Teaching
- Assessment and Teaching Strategies That Can Help Support Students
- Team Teaching: Teaming Teachers Offer Tips
- Primary School Art Teaching: Job Description, Duties and Requirements
- Community Teaching Work Plan Analysis
The following teaching plan was created in order to give the information to people and educate them on how to remain healthy and avoid abuse.
- Children With Dyslexia and Strategies for Teaching Them
- Best Teaching Practices for Diverse Learners
- Learning Styles and Their Influence on Teaching and Learning
❓Teaching Research Questions
- How Do ESL Teaching Benefits Students?
- Does Prepping for High-Stakes Testing Interfere With Teaching?
- How Does Student and School Background Impact Teaching?
- How Has Technology Changed Teaching and Learning?
- How Has Technology Affected Teaching?
- Does Teaching Load Affect Faculty Size?
- How the Digital World May Influence Teaching?
- How Can Technology Improve Teaching and Learning?
- What Does Teaching for Social Justice Mean for Teachers?
- How Can the Cell Phone Improve the Process of Teaching?
- How Technology Enhances Teaching and Learning?
- Does Intensive Mentoring Improve Teaching?
- How High Stakes Testing Interferes With Teaching?
- What Are the Strength and Weaknesses of Mini Teaching?
- What Did You Learn About Teaching From the School?
- How Can Teaching Assistants Implement a Unit?
- Does Performance-Based Pay Improve Teaching?
- What Does Quality Teaching Look Like?
- What Constitutes Good Teaching?
- How Does Culture Affect Teaching and Learning?
- Are Schools Promoting Sex by Teaching It in Schools?
- How Have Computers Influenced Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century?
- How Does Diversity Influence Teaching Styles and Classroom?
- What Should Every Economist Know About the Evaluation of Teaching?
- How Can Reflection Develop Teaching Practice?
- How Might Teaching About Discipleship Affect the Life of a Christian Today?
- What Cell Phones Are Really Teaching Your Child?
- Are Ipads Appropriate for Teaching?
- What Is a Teaching at the Right Level?
- What Factors Influenced Your Decision to Pursue a Teaching?
- How Can Visual Aids Help When Teaching a Foreign Language?