- Physical Punishment
Physical punishment involves application of force to inflict physical pain on the child in order to discourage the likelihood of repeating an undesirable behaviour.
- Child Abuse Problems
This paper examines from a broader perspective (social works perspective) major forms of child abuse, causes of child abuse and finally a few remedies to the vice in our societies.
- Using Violence to Discipline Children
Much progress has been made to end violence as a form of correction among children. This form of correction is equivalent to abuse that might inflict physical and psychological pain in the victim.
- Child Abuse Reasons in the United States
Child abuse is the physical, sexual, or psychological neglect of a child by a parent or caregiver. The US has the highest child abuse record among industrialized countries.
- Human Rights and Violation in Islamic Countries
The main hypothesis in this study is that Islam does not have a significant impact on the institution of human rights among other problems.
- Treating Alcohol and Drug Addiction in the Family
In this paper, the author will develop a case study of addiction to marijuana and alcohol in a family. The study will evaluate the best treatment and intervention measures.
- Violence in the Family and Child Abuse
The paper will examine why spanking is still legal in Canada before providing a brief history of child abuse laws.
- Drug Addiction: Reasons, Theories and Treatment
The paper explains reasons for drugs addiction, reviews the disease model of addiction, personality traits and theory of addiction, and treatment of addiction.
- Physical Child Abuse: Preventing and Help
Physical child abuse impacts the growth of children negatively hence requires the establishment of effective ways of preventing its occurrence and the means of helping the victims.
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Factors and Treatment
Adolescent substance abuse is a serious problem. This paper covers three most common factors as well as the most effective type of treatment for substance abusers.
- Combating Drug Abuse in the United States
Marijuana should be legalized in the United States to avoid the negative implications that are associated with the illegal trade in the drug.
- Protecting Children in the Modern World
The modern world is still facing similar issues that society experienced years ago. Violence and abusive behavior against children are the problems that should be eliminated.
- Drug Abuse in Facts and Numbers
There is a popular belief that addiction is someone one would be able to prevent or control by taking moderate doses of substances.
- Domestic Violence in American and Other Cultures
This paper identifies and explains the four areas of domestic violence in the American context as well as in four other cultures.
- War on Drugs: Opposing Viewpoints
To legalize or not to legalize drugs of abuse has always been a subject of contention and controversy. Each side in support or in opposition has its varied, valid arguments.
- Violence Effects on Family Members in Saudi Arabia
This paper studies the impact of domestic violence on family members in Saudi Arabia focusing on children and young adults who witnessed instances of violence.
- Drug and Alcohol Effects on Emotional Intelligence
This paper includes a brief review of peer-reviewed articles concerning the effects of alcohol and drug use on emotional intelligence.
- Environmental Factors Role in Drug Addiction
This paper examined the significance of environmental factors in the development and persistence of drug addiction.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Among Young People
Teenagers tend to become bored easily and experience frequent emotional highs and lows. These are all potential factors in teenage drug use.
- Domestic Violence in Mississippi.
Many forms of domestic violence include; physical violence, sexual abuse, economic deprivation, intimidation and emotional abuse.
- Child Abuse Trauma: Theory and Treatment
There are also instances when children undergo intense catastrophes that may alter the rest of their lives. One example of these life-altering catastrophes is child sexual abuse.
- The Universal Problem of Drug Abuse
This paper is an overview arguments of proponents of legalization of drugs and existing drug policies, shows significant benefits can indeed be obtained.
- Sociology. Family Violence and Child Abuse
The phenomenon of child abuse is defined as causing any kind of offensive contact on the body of a child. It also includes any transaction which may disgrace the child.
- Causes of Alcoholism and Effects in a Family
Addiction is of great danger to human life. Alcohol addiction is a harmful kind of addiction that can be characterized by a strong desire to drink and loss of control.
- Lowering the Legal Drinking Age
For the past years, there has been a quiet movement that is being done in order to lower the legal drinking age to 18.
- Children’s Development and Domestic Violence
The purpose of this paper is to prove that even when children are not at home, domestic violence can have significant effects on them.
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace
The main signs of sexual harassment involve blaming of women employees, the apathy towards them, the indifference, and also contempt and hostility women face from top management.
- Teens Abuse of Prescription Drugs
Many teens abuse prescription and over-the-counter drugs to get high, lessen the impact of intimidation, to socialize in parties, escape reality, to experiment, or relieve boredom.
- Human Rights and Social Protest
The current research investigates the relationship between human rights and armed and moral conflicts and demonstrates how human rights are used to resolve them.
- Drug Abuse as Voluntary Suicide
Drug and alcohol abuse is like voluntary suicide. The effects of substance abuse are vast and problematic in every society. Substance abuse aids the spread of AIDS, pun intended.
- Family Violence and Its Effects
Family violence could involve any member of the family including spouses, generally women or wives, children, or even senior members of the family.
- The Factors Involved in Child Abuse
This paper is aimed to designate all factors involved in the cause-and-effect connection of main variables making more or fewer impacts on this problem.
- The Problem of Alcohol Abuse of Adolescents
This paper addresses the issue of teen drinking in terms of its causes and effects and the role of society in this issue.
- Effects of Substance Abuse Amongst the Military
Soldiers have over the years continued to test positive for drugs during the normal urine tests that are done in the military despite the measures that are put into place.
- Drugs or Alcohol Addiction Problems
Addiction to drugs or alcohol is the effect of compulsive and continuous use of drugs or alcohol despite its adverse consequences.
- Family Violence in Canada. Physical and Emotional Abuses
Canada has a very long history as far as violence is concerned. Almost every form of violence can be seen in the society including family violence, student violence and gangster violence.
- Child Sexual Abuse Issue in Society
Sexual abuse can have many important outcomes. Many of the people who became the victims of sexual abuse show the tendency to develop fear and anxiety.
- Drugs Problem in Urban America
The paper explores the context of drugs and aspects of proliferation, abuse, and trafficking to provide a concrete idea of how drugs have become a vice in urban America.
- Violence in Social Media and Its Impact on Society
The paper provides the definition of violence, discusses the causes of violence within the state, and shows the crucial role of social media in spreading it.
- The Substance Use Group
The proposal provides a rationale for the group type, its basic characteristics, applicable theories and techniques, engagement strategies, and ethical considerations.
- Description of the Williams Family Problem
The problem of the Williams family is that the parents are unable to devote enough attention to their children, which leads to them being left unsupervised and in danger.
- Criminal Domestic Violence Problem Overview
This paper demonstrates that domestic violence is a severe problem that is preventable if addressed adequately and offers useful ways of how to try to stop domestic violence.
- Adolescent Drug Addiction Problem
Adolescent drug addiction is a pathological dependence on drugs in teenagers, which develops as a result of a combination of psychological, biological, and social factors.
- Drug Abuse in Adolescents: The Causes
Scientists estimate that about one in two American teenagers has at least the initial experience of using narcotic illicit substances.
- Gay or Lesbian Domestic Violence
It is vital to mention that the problem is to understand the violence in gay and lesbian relationships, especially with the feminist theories of domestic violence.
- Diseases Associated With Alcoholism
The studies made from lab experiments reveal that regular consumption of alcohol may increase the production of endothelial cells and the rate of responsiveness to nitric acid.
- Social Learning Theory: Child Support Services for Abused Children
It is not justifiable to watch as a child is subjected to unfair treatment by a parent who has parenting problems as a result of emotional disturbances emanating.
- Drug Prevention Among School-Aged Youth
Drug use and abuse are major issues that affect contemporary populations everywhere. This paper discusses the drug prevention measures that can be applied to school-aged youths.
- Domestic Violence: Historical Background and Effects
This paper is an in-depth analysis of the issue of domestic violence by looking at its historical and background information and pertinent crisis intervention strategies.
- 2008 Olympic Games in China
The 2008 Olympics is scheduled to open this summer in Beijing, China. The Olympic Games are a global celebration which brings together athletes from allover the world.
- Substance Abuse Among Adolescents
The paper discusses the issue of substance abuse among adolescents. It highlights the prevalence of the problem in society and the need for parents to take up an active role.
- Steroid Abuse in the World of Sports
The essay supports the idea that steroid usage should be banned in sports, so as to set good example to youngsters.
- Using Performance-Enhancing Drugs and in World of Sport
The use of performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) has been a major concern over the recent past. The use of these substances is not a new thing in the world of sports.
- Sticks and Stones: The Effects of Teasing and Name Calling on Children
The paper discusses the effects of teasing and name calling on children. The paper then offers suggestions on how incidents of verbal aggression can be reduced.
- Physical Abuse of Children Evaluation
The issue of physical abuse can appear for a plethora of reasons, which include mental health problems, substance abuse, financial issues.
- Addiction and Abuse of Various Drugs
Various drugs are considered to be abused because they are addictive and have consequences that are considered undesirable by society.
- Domestic Violence Against Women
The purpose of this article is to demonstrate the seriousness of the problem of domestic violence against women, as well as to find out how the adverse effects can be reduced.
- Domestic Violence. Cause. Types of Violence
Numerous incidents happen every day, some resulting in death. Overall, there are different kinds of domestic violence, and it may cause some serious complications.
- Substance Abuse Problem Overview
Substance abuse is a social problem that permeates every aspect of human nature in society. This study looks at the issue of substance abuse and the problems of addiction.
- Legalization of Marijuana and Drug Use Among Teenagers
This piece of work gives a critical analysis of the effect of the legalization of marijuana and its effect on the rate of drug use among teenagers in the United States of America.
- Role of Family and Social Network Support in Mental Health
Peers and families play pivotal roles in enhancing the recovery of substance abuse and mental health patients.
- Substance Abuse Intervention for Family
It is estimated that more than eight million children in the USA live in families with at least one drug or alcohol-addicted parent.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young People
Alcoholism and drug addiction currently can be considered, not only as purely medical but also as social problems of modern society.
- How to Prevent Child Abuse
Child abuse is one of such delicate topics that arise several controversies and discussions. Violence against children is a serious and widespread problem.
- Domestic Violence: Physical Emotional, Sexual
Domestic violence is an extensive topic that requires deep understanding and closer examination of the factors that constitute it: physical violence, emotional violence, etc.
- Domestic Violence in Australia
Domestic violence denotes hostile actions that happen between individuals who are, or were, in an intimate connection in a family setting.
- Socioeconomic Conditions Can Lead to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Abuse of Children
Wealth, access to education, parents' occupation, health, income, and housing are significant in avoiding child abuse. Discussion of the importance of socioeconomic conditions.
- Effects of Domestic Violence on Children: Cycle of Violence
This paper reviews the available literature on the cycle of violence caused by domestic violence on children as supported by the learning cycle theory.
- Binge Drinking in the United Kingdom
It is prudent to accept that the role of intoxication in society has considerably shifted and as such the attitudes towards alcohol consumption.
- Native American Women and Parenting off Reservations
In this study, the primary aim of the researcher is to investigate and report the lived experiences of the Native American mothers who are living off the reservations.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Social Studies' Analysis
Qualitative research methods are primarily associated with examining social dimensions to provide detailed and rich results and offer concepts and ideas to inform the research.