- People Dependence on Technology
People have become overly dependent on technology much to the compromise of their social and family lives. People no longer need to attend school to get degrees.
- Internet Marketing and Tourism Industry in the UAE
This paper will attempt to establish the impact of internet marketing on the tourism industry of the UAE, with reference to the Dubai City.
- Social Networking Phenomenon
Social networking is a pervasive phenomenon. Millions of Internet users around the globe have at least one social network profile.
- Technology Development Influence on People’s Life
Technology has its positive and negative influence on people, society and environment, however, its impact on our lives is determined by the way we use it.
- Technology Development Impacts
The purpose of this paper is to carry out research to find out the positive effects and the negative effects of technology in the society.
- Are Human Addicted to Technology?
New technologies are emerging daily as people continue to integrate technology into their lives for improved performance and efficiency.
- Social Media Influence on Communication
The following work is devoted to the investigation of the question of the influence of social media on intercultural communication and the possibilities of digital technologies and social networks.
- Accessing Internet Information
Technology has transformed business processes globally. This is a short review of accessing Internet information as a part of the e-business aspects and its rationale as a topic of study.
- Politics and Power in the Social Media Era
Social media is a form of electronic communication that involves the use of online technology and internet-based softwares to enable people to interact and exchange ideas, opinions and feelings.
- Mobile Phones Advantages and Disadvantages
Technology has changed how people live in contemporary society. One technology that is inevitable in today’s life is the mobile phone.
- Nigel Longford Website Project Management and Marketing
This is a project plan for marketing launching the website of the Nigel Longford, which covers different project development phases. The first activity was to determine the activities.
- Marketing Travel and Tourism: Destination Development
The market destination inventory provides a number of products and services for the tourist, based on competitive intelligence information.
- Teacher Cognition in English Language Teaching
This paper examines the role of teacher cognition in English teaching and learning and discusses the current situation concerning Arab language teacher cognition.
- Parent-Child Communication and Family-Based Assessment
A parent may understand their child by watching them sleep, eat, or play. While watching the children, it is important for the parent to maintain communication between them.
- Intercultural Assumptions, Prejudices and Viewpoints
Research indicates that cultural elements such as values and norms impact people's cognition and perception and lead to behavioural divergences.
- Intercultural Relationship and Communication
This paper describes intercultural relationships and communication, analyzes strategy to improve intercultural competence, and identifies the significance of stereotypes.
- Linguistics: Mdewakanton Dakota/Sioux Indian Tribe
Most of the inhabitants of Indian reservations speak English. The Mdewakanton Dakota/Sioux Indian Tribe of Red Wing also assimilated into American culture.
- Chinese Culture and Cross-Cultural Communication
This paper seeks to layout a discussion that will explore three major aspects of the Chinese culture, which include stereotyping, hybridization, and politics of encounter.
- Internet and Social Media Technology in the Family Context
Our generation lives in the age of unprecedented technologic development. The heavy use of the internet by children and adolescents is a serious issue for the modern families.
- Project Management Definition and Importance
Projects are essential for organizational growth and survival as they create value through improved business processes and development of new products and services.
- Modern Technology's Influence on Our Minds
It is imperative to mention that the impact of modern technologies on minds of the population is a topic that has been actively discussed over the last few years.
- Making Soft Toys: Project Management
The company has proposed a project of making soft toys that will benefit employees’ children and other children in the society. This is a good project for the firm.
- Internal Communication Management Support in IT Project
The goal of a communications management plan is to advance the achievement of a project by meeting the data needs of project partners.
- Marine Emergencies Improvement Project Management
The aim of this project is to review and makes recommendations for improvement in marine emergencies. The report aims to incorporate project management principles and practices.
- Project Management: Roles and Participants
The main players of project management are project leaders or project managers, department heads or resource managers, and management or program directors.
- Technological Impact on Communication and Society
This paper discusses the effect of the technological growth on society and the way people interact with one another since it increases isolation and overdependence on machines.
- Nigel Longford’s Website Project Management
Nigel Longford Enterprises needs to develop, market, and launch a website aimed at promoting the activities of the business. The paper describes the project management process.
- Project Quality and Communication Management Plan
Quality management plan describes how quality is planned and managed. The communication management plan aims to promote the successful execution of the project.
- Technology and Children
This paper argues that technology has negative effects on children, and therefore, their exposure should be regulated and closely monitored.
- Education Policy: Information and Communication Technologies
This paper discusses the concepts of policy, education policy, and reviews major issues concerning ICT in education policy in Australia and Pakistan.
- Social Media and Dubai Public Sector Communication
The study explores whether there is a relationship between the approach to using social media and changes in internal communication in Dubai's public sector.
- Interpersonal Communication and Technology
Technology has changed the concept of communication, since most people prefer to use virtual means of interaction instead of face-to-face interaction.
- Leadership Skills in Complex Projects Management
This paper discusses the leadership skills required of a project manager in relation to the processes involved in managing complex projects.
- Information and Communication Technology: Impacts on Society
This paper undertakes an understanding of how this technology and the advent of network society are set to change the face of learning, education, and knowledge.
- The Role of Digital Media in Higher Education Provision
The paper aims to examine several forms of digital media in the context of higher education, resulting in the concise analysis of advantages and disadvantages of digital media.
- Gender Differences in Non- and Verbal Communication
Communication can be defined as the exchange or passage of messages from an individual to another with the aim of creating or influencing meanings assigned to certain events.
- Online Universities' Advantages and Disadvantages
This paper will discuss online education or virtual institution of higher learning with associated benefits and challenges.
- Barriers to Effective Communication
Effective communication has always been a challenge to many individuals. Communication challenges are mainly due to the differences that common with age and social structure.
- Information Systems and Collaboration in Organizations
The paper explores information systems management, explains how strategic information systems can be used in organizations, and how IT supports collaboration.
- Smartboards in Saudi Arabian Primary Schools
Smartboards and IWBs are already widely used in Saudi Arabian schools. They have made it possible for schools to transition from the traditional way of delivering course material.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
Communication is essential in career development because it enables an individual to interact and interrelate with others effectively.
- US Retail Company's Cybersecurity Program
The following is a cybersecurity program proposal for a mid-sized retail company that has retail stores in two states in the United States.
- Different Aspects of Intercultural Nonverbal Communication
In the process of the conversation, Michael should use direct language by choosing his words more carefully to ensure effective communication.
- Innovation Arabia Conference: Digital Transformation
This paper will discuss a presentation that was developed by Innovation Arabia – 11. Its creators wanted to encourage the Arab World to use information and communication technologies.
- Information Technology in Saudi Arabia' Education
This essay analyses the application of ICT in the education system of Saudi Arabia by examining policy in terms of origin and issues that arise from the adoption and implementation of ICT.
- Interpersonal Communication and Relationships
In every social setting people must establish relationships. The main focus of this paper is the aspects of interpersonal communications and its impacts on relationships.
- Project Management in Controlled Environments
PRINCE2 management method takes place within micro-projects of related and interlinked processes; they follow multi-project management within an organisation.
- Interpersonal Communication Strategies
This paper reviews several articles that describe different types of communication and how one should act to lead communication to a successful solution.
- Online and Traditional Courses Comparison
Online programs even though they have become very popular and many learning institutions have embedded them in learning cannot replace tradition learning.
- Information Systems Project Management Processes
The communication model consists of an information source that goes through an encoding process that passes through a channel.
- Information Technology for Global Businesses
The purpose of this paper is to discuss how information technology has influenced the way businesses operate in a global environment.
- Interpersonal Communication in Family Relationships
This letter recounts the fundamental principles of interpersonal communication. Newly engaged couples often face misunderstandings and cannot go over communication barriers.
- Intercultural and Cross-Cultural Communication Research
Cultural identity can be defined as an individual’s sense of belonging to a cultural framework that develops as a result of being educated in the certain cultural environments.
- Social Media and Its Side Effects on Teens
Social media is one of the most fruitful products of the recent technological progress of our society. At the same time it has negative and dangerous sides.
- Destructive Communication in the Relationship
This essay discusses destructive relationship patterns and some of the most crucial skills for effective communication that might potentially break these negative loops.
- Violence Effects on Family Members in Saudi Arabia
This paper studies the impact of domestic violence on family members in Saudi Arabia focusing on children and young adults who witnessed instances of violence.
- Educational Technologies in Teaching and Learning
Educational and instructional technologies may look like interchangeable because both of them imply the necessity to combine an educating process and technologies.
- Digital Media and Its Impact on Communities
Digital media has disrupted communities by eliminating face-to-face contact but it also has promoted community continuity despite the geographical restrictions.
- College Student’s Internet Addiction and Family Relationships
Internet addiction is the incapability of people to regulate their internet use. It has negative implications on the level of communication within the family.
- Cell Phone’s Impact on the Society
In addition to using the technology for family coordination, parents also treat mobile phones as a safety measure.
- Information and Communications Technology Management
Technology management should seek a balance between the advantages and drawbacks. Effective ICT technology leadership is crucial for successful ICT project implementations.
- How Has Technology Impacted the Development of International Business and the Countries’ Economic Growth Over the Last 20 Years?
There has been huge technological growth in the 20th and 21st centuries. Informational technology (IT) has changed the global business and started the global economic development.
- Face-to-Face Communication
Face-to-face communication should be present in our lives due to such advantages as clarity and effectiveness, personal touch, non-verbal cues, and emotional involvement.
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Barriers
This paper is devoted to barriers to effective cross-cultural communication since being able to identify them prevents numerous failures in intercultural collaboration.
- Differences in Digital Literacy Based on Gender and Socio-Economic Status
The given essay will argue that gender has a minor influence on the formation of digital literacy, whereas socio-economic status (SES) has a major impact on it.
- South Sudan Refugees: Women Empowerment
Women who became empowered during the years of the civil war may now return to their inferior roles in South Sudanese society.
- Differences Between Men and Women in the Genes
In this research work the modern point of view on the problem of differences between men and women is considered. Scientists think that the differences between men and women are mainly in their genes.
- Information and Communication Technology and Society
The Rapid development of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) is giving birth to several questions relating to its negative and positive effects on society.
- Communication and Social Skills in Society
Communication skills and social skills are an essential part of our daily life. We need to communicate in order to have tasks done and to pass and receive information.
- Information and Communication Technology in Schools
Information and Communication Technology has a high impact on education system. The use of ICT in schools has increased dramatically and this trend will continue to accelerate.
- Merger of Symantec and Veritas
The report tracks the impact of communication technology in the Symantec and Veritas and matches communication technology investments to improve the structure and manage organizational changes
- Computer Screens and Face-to-Face Communication
The advancement in technology has both positive and negative repercussions that need to be clearly understood before implementing any technology.
- Gender Communication Issues: Bra as Gender
In case of bras, it certainly is gendered. This is because it is an object that is used only by women. There is a tendency to marginalize women in society and intellectual communities.
- Cold War – Importance of Communication Ethics During the Conflict
The following discussion aims to illustrate the importance of communication ethics with reference to Cold War that is an important historical event.
- Cross-Cultural Communication
Culture has a major role that it plays in the life of human beings. One of the aspects of life that is affected by culture is communication.
- The Different Ways Women and Men Communicate
There are three things that indicate the different ways women and men communicate. They are; the way of thinking, the way of speaking and decision making.
- Technology and Media for Students and Children
Media and technology have the capability of working as tutors when the student is exposed to teaching aids like videos, sound clips, and online assignments.
- People's Role in the Revolutionary Period
The role of people in the revolutionary involved interaction and development and which in turn affected their economic wellbeing.
- Human and Animal Language
Animal language is basically the modification of human language though in a non-human approach. In addition, animal language is not as multifaceted as human language is.
- Women and the Glass Ceiling in Australia: Myth or Reality?
The report identifies the challenges for women in senior positions in the corporate world which demonstrated glass ceiling and the role the organisations play in the circumstances.
- Issues of Cross-Cultural Communication
This paper will discuss the significance of verbal communication versus non-verbal communication in relation to issues of cross-cultural communication.
- Observational Research on Gender Difference in Nonverbal Communication
In day-to-day communication, males and females use different nonverbal cues, and the difference in interpretation of these cues leads to the genders not understanding one another.
- Media Studies: Communication, Media and Culture
Communication and media studies being in the social science category do not appeal to the all-serious segment of the society.
- Mass Media and Propagation of Political Rhetoric
The new era “was heavily influenced by a procession of mass media communication that consequently led to change of both time and space.
- Culture, Climate and Values of China
Core Chinese values and beliefs cut across the entire country making it plain that the Chinese have a unique national culture that defines their basic identity
- UK Law: Contract Instructions
Contracts are legally binding agreements that regulate relationships between two parties, which are called an offeree and an offeror. A contract cannot exist without four features.
- Project Management Plan: Document Analysis
The document encompasses the initial objectives, estimations, and project scope needed to design, plan, and construct the villa.
- Everyday Communication Surrounding Climate Change
This paper will argue that political ideology and economy, public engagement and emotions, and media largely impact the polarization of views on climate change.
- Facebook Case Study: Online Violence
In this paper, journal articles and reports from trustworthy agencies will be used to investigate the relationship between violence and Facebook posts among young people.
- Description of the Williams Family Problem
The problem of the Williams family is that the parents are unable to devote enough attention to their children, which leads to them being left unsupervised and in danger.
- Cultural Intelligence: Gospel Communication Project
The Gospel Communication Project allows the application of the principles of Cultural Intelligence to a specific cross-cultural evangelistic encounter.
- Perceptions of Saudi Parents Towards Collaboration With Professionals
This study aimed to investigate parents of young children with disabilities' perceptions toward collaboration with professionals, knowledge levels in Saudi Arabia.
- Project Management: A Strategic Managerial Approach
The author has recently participated in a project where their team installed a system for a client. The project succeeded, concluding on schedule but going slightly beyond the budget.
- Project Management Success Factors in the Construction Industry
The paper will be reviewing the framework skills of project managers to improve the complexity of construction projects and some of the challenges facing construction projects.
- Internet Technologies and Their Use in Different Spheres of Life
Internet technologies are of great use to people. Nowadays, people require faster means of communication, which has been provided by Internet technology.
- McLuhan’s Theory and Communication
This paper seeks to establish how McLuhan’s theory helps in creating a general understanding of communication and media in today’s society.
- Technological Development: Positive and Negative Effects
It is obvious that the development of technology can be associated with both positive and negative effects on the development of human society.
- Concepts of Attorney-Client Privilege
America should keep the attorney-client privilege in the judicial system because; the privilege allows openness or candor only when it is necessary.
- Lawyers and Ethics: The Attorney-Client Privilege
The attorney-client privilege is a legal principle that was invented with the advent of law to prevent legal counsels from making known information that was given by their clients.
- Communication Network for a Library System
The paper relates to the architecture required to develop a communication network for a county library and considers both human and technical aspects necessary for the process.
- Computer Hardware and Wireless Information Systems
This paper reviews the kinds of hardware used in the implementation of wireless information systems and changes in computer and related hardware over the last few years that affected wireless networks.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People' by Stephen Covey Summary
The seven habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey can be said to be the guideline to success among many people today.
- Data Communication Laboratory Report of Wi-Fi and LAN Technologies
The experiment focused on Wi-Fi communication and LAN technology. As such, the experiment was undertaken in three sessions.
- Culture Impact on International Business
The culture can impact international business in diverse ways. Social structure, language, communication, religion, values, and attitudes are the main aspects.
- Cross-Cultural Communication
Cross-Culture is seen to have more negative impacts on communication. To achieve effective communication, people should understand and appreciate other people’s cultures.
- Language and Cultural Diversity in the United States
There is a myriad of cultural and racial backgrounds which dominate the United States today. As a result, language and culture are equally diverse in this broad society.
- Saudi Arabia: Intercultural Willingness to Communicate
This study explored the intercultural willingness to communicate (IWTC), language, and ethnocentrism as barriers to inter-communication between Saudi natives and visitors of other cultures.
- Conclusion and Recommendations Saudi Citizens Culture
This research project established that Saudi Citizens exhibit a moderate willingness to communicate with international visitors from diverse cultures.
- The Tourism and Hospitality Industry in Saudi Arabia: The Intercultural Willingness to Communicate
The research explores the implications of the intercultural willingness to communicate, language barrier, and ethnocentrism to the tourism and hospitality industry in Saudi Arabia.
- Communicative Language Teaching
The use of the English language as a universal mode of communication has continued to increase at a rapid rate across the globe, specifically in developing countries
- The Victorian Desalination Project: Overview
The paper has focused on the Victorian desalination project from the dimensions of integration project management, communication project management and costs project management.