- Gender, Its History and Socially Construction
This paper discusses how gender is historically and socially-constructed; it will also take a look at the role of women between1900 and 1945.
- Gender Role in the Music Videos
The modern world has brought about many changes in the way gender roles are viewed by the society. The media has a lot of influence on people’s demand for the types of music.
- Gender Studies: Should Women be Treated Equal to Men?
In most cultures, women have historically been regarded as inferior to men. However, this trend has changed considerably over the last century.
- Stereotypes about Physical Appearance - Gender Studies
Stereotypes are the generalization or oversimplified ideas about certain human groups based on race, nationality, tribe, or sexual orientation among other categories.
- History of Women’s Rights
This paper aims to analyze critically the development of women’s rights and gender in history by evaluating the woman in different time spaces and places.
- Portrayal of Women in Advertisements and Media
The representation of women in the media and advertisements is an example of the exploitation of women, they portray women mainly as objectives to satisfy the sexual needs of men.
- Social Gender Equality Between Men and Women
Social equality especially on gender is one of the areas that have been studied and presented in various views and theories ranging from the feminist to religious.
- Gender and Roles of Members in the Society
Gender is range of social, physical and biological characteristics of an individual, which differentiate a person from masculine or fiminine.
- Mother and Father Roles in Family
The paper compares gender roles played by mother and father in marriage and family and gives a view on the topic from the perspective of the modern world.
- Gay Marriage Legalization Process
Gay marriage can be termed as the union of two persons of the same biological gender. This form of marriage is legally and socially accepted in some states.
- News Readership
Forms of media such as radio, television, and print newspapers agencies have continued to enjoy massive goodwill as well as the support of progressive governments.
- Immigrant’s Experiences in America
The essay presents the findings of the research on the immigrant’s experiences in terms of religion, adaptation, gender roles, racial discrimination, morality, education, marriage, and family.
- Homosexual Marriage: Arguments and Perspectives
This research is aimed at examining the debate about same-sex marriage and conceptions of masculinity and femininity.
- Marketing Travel and Tourism: Destination Development
The market destination inventory provides a number of products and services for the tourist, based on competitive intelligence information.
- Multicultural Competence and Cultural Identity
The formation of cultural identity is influenced by cultural influences, adopted values, social expectations, and norms of behavior.
- Religion and Politics in Durkheim's Theories
Despite the supposed separation of secular and religious social processes, the early Durkheim could have had a point assuming the inseparability of religion and society.
- Title IX in the Female Sports Development
Title IX caused an exceptional growth of female participation in sports firstly at the school and college level, and later on the international arena.
- Sports-Related Problems and Conflicts
Athlete behavior is often driven by different factors and the main task of coaches is to present techniques for teaching and coaching athletes in a more appropriate way.
- Gender Roles: Should Women Going Out to Work?
This research supports the argument that women should be allowed go to work despite the fact that a part of society still believes that women should not work.
- Race and Gender Social Construction
In the attempt to understand how social construction of gender and race is done, it is crucial to appreciate and acknowledge the difference between gender and sexuality.
- Women Leadership and Equal Opportunities in Financial Sector
The research locates the current gender equity rates in the designated area, identifies the existing tools for gender mainstreaming, measures the effects of the specified tools.
- Offending Patterns Between Genders
Gender is one of the major factors, which has a robust impact on determining socially appropriate behavioral patterns and developing acceptable social standards.
- Justice and Gender: Sex Discrimination and the Law
This essay will seek to explore topic of sex-based disadvantage by taking an analytical look at how the law reflects, reinforces or challenges this constant pattern of inequality.
- Gender Roles in the Financial Sector
The concept of gender and associated roles have undergone tremendous changes in the recent past as women attempt to make their voices heard in society.
- Prejudice and Discrimination: Types and Causes
Discrimination refers to the act of behaving or acting negatively toward someone because of their sexual, racial, or social class affiliation.
- Gender Inequality: Cultural or Psychological Issue
This paper explores whether gender inequality is a cultural issue or it is problem that is psychologically created by people such that it influences their view of one another.
- Gender Differences in Non- and Verbal Communication
Communication can be defined as the exchange or passage of messages from an individual to another with the aim of creating or influencing meanings assigned to certain events.
- Gender Roles in Psychological and Biosocial Theories
Gender roles, their characteristics, origin, and development are discussed in the framework of various sociological, psychological, and biosocial theories.
- Biology in Gender and Sexual Identity Formation
Biology plays a key role in the formation of gender and sexual identities. However, other factors, such as environment and socialization, play a significant role.
- Smartboards in Saudi Arabian Primary Schools
Smartboards and IWBs are already widely used in Saudi Arabian schools. They have made it possible for schools to transition from the traditional way of delivering course material.
- Gender Inequality and Physical Health Problems
One of the consequences of gender discrimination is that women account for nearly half of all HIV infections in the world because of the subordinate position in life spheres.
- Gender Identity and Behavior: Nature and Nurture
Psychologists examined the extent to which gender identities, behaviors (such as similar-sex friendships), and roles are influenced by nature and nurture.
- Gender and Equality in the Society
Media content sways the manner in which people perceive gender and equality. There is a mismatch between how women are portrayed in the media and how they appear in real life.
- African American Women's Discrimination and Violence
In the recent past, limitations of race and gender have eliminated the possibility of associating domestic torture with that of the public one.
- Ghanaian Society: Gender and Development
Ghana is a West African country boarded by Burkina Faso, Guinea, Ivory Coast and Togo. It has three main cities; Accra, Tamale and Kumasi.
- Social Construction: Race and Gender
The perpetrators use gender and race as the main features of discrimination. The essay discusses the social constructions of gender and race, and their impact on women of color.
- The Concept of Feminism
The following is a discussion on why feminists believe that women are oppressed. Moreover, there is an evaluation of the situation of women in Canada.
- Feminist Approaches to Gender and Science Issues
Feminist theorists consider ways in which physical differences between men and women show that women are to be allocated inferior and degrading activities in the field of science.
- Chinese Population: Future Growth and Wellbeing
The paper discusses the possible implications of relaxing the one-child policy with respect to the socio-economic wellbeing of the future Chinese population.
- The Issues of Women in Development
This paper vividly shows the approaches used by anthropologists, people from other professions, and ordinary citizens in utilizing media to address the role of women in development.
- Gender Inequality in the Workplace
Gender equality has been a matter of many disputes for centuries. At present, despite active steps to its elimination, gender inequality exists in diverse spheres of life.
- Interpersonal Communication Strategies
This paper reviews several articles that describe different types of communication and how one should act to lead communication to a successful solution.
- Feminism Movement and Ideology
Feminism refers to a movement and a set of ideologies aiming at redefining, identifying, and defending the political, economic and social rights of women in society In particular.
- Workplace Sexual Harassment and Public Law
The paper defines workplace sexual harassment, provides relevant laws, discusses difficulties in proof, increasing number of cases, and protection of victims’ rights.
- Gender Discrimination in Education and Politics
This paper shows that the issue of gender discrimination is overrated. It examines education opportunities, political empowerment, and gender wage differentials.
- Immigrants and Immigration Policies: Women and Migration
International laws have a provision that mandates states to draft immigration policies. Immigration laws and policies of the US have failed to uphold the rights of immigrants.
- Women’s Suffrage in Egypt and the United States
Most of the women's movements that have come forth to champion the rights of women have faced myriad opposition.
- Gender Stratification and Inequality
This paper reviews and evaluates the opposing views on gender stratification's functions and its links to gender inequality analyzing of various opinions.
- Understanding Identity Issue
The issue of identity has raised debates in various ways making states to improvise mechanisms of trying to identify their citizens.
- Gender Inequality and Stereotypes in the Society
Gender inequality will persist since men have no reason to relent on their roles. It is upon the women to work against this backdrop of gender inequality and stereotypes.
- Women's Roles Shift in Japanese Society
Japan is one of the countries, with women being relegated to a second-class population with a significantly restricted number of rights in the workplace and social interactions.
- Western World's View on Muslim Women
Middle East countries view Muslim women in accordance with the Quran. The paper explores stereotype on Muslim women by the western world and compares with that of the Middle East.
- The Revolution of Women in Society
The revolution had tremendous effects on the position of women in society. It redefined the definition of gender since the traditional society never appreciated the roles played by women society.
- Socio-Cultural Contributions to Gender Roles
This paper aims to evaluate research evidence for the socio-cultural contribution to gender roles for males and females.
- Children's Sexuality in the "Out in the Dark" Film
Out in the Dark is a graphic example of the effects of gender stereotyping on adolescents; it showcases the pointlessness of outdated ideas of masculinity and femininity.
- Gender and Culture in Hurston's Anthropology Works
Zora Neale Hurston lived an unusual life. Hurston discovered the idea of inner-race discrimination when class or gender become discriminating factors.
- Gender Inequality and Concept of Public Policy
The problem of inequality has affected different societies for many centuries. This paper discusses addressing gender inequality using the concept of public policy.
- Gender Discrimination and Peace
Gender discrimination is a socially constructed concept that has prevailed in contemporary society despite efforts to treat everyone equally.
- Gilman's "The Yellow Wallpaper": Female Mental Health and Treatment in the 19th Century
"The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman describes the experiences of a woman who underwent a psychological breakdown and its standard treatment.
- Global Gender Equality Issues
In this paper, global gender equality issues will be explored, with a particular focus on the rights of women and representatives of gender minorities.
- Gender Discrimination in Business Management
The following report is a discussion about gender discrimination within the business management system. Historically, women have been thought to be inferior with less skills than men.
- Differences in Digital Literacy Based on Gender and Socio-Economic Status
The given essay will argue that gender has a minor influence on the formation of digital literacy, whereas socio-economic status (SES) has a major impact on it.
- Women's Rights Movement Impact on Education.
The women movement influenced their education throughout its development since 1849. Women got the opportunity to determine their children's education which was the role of men.
- Differences Between Men and Women in the Genes
In this research work the modern point of view on the problem of differences between men and women is considered. Scientists think that the differences between men and women are mainly in their genes.
- Women’s Work: Social and Gender Inequalities
Women’s work was considered less valuable because of social and gender inequalities that assigned women secondary roles and subordinate positions.
- Women in Politics: Case Study
Women have been involved in politics for a long time but their presence in big offices has grown significantly both in the 20th and in the 21st century.
- Women in the Middle East: Problems and Inequality
Women in the Middle East are faced with a number of social problems resulting from the patriarchal nature of the family system and culture which imposes limitation on full self realization and growth.
- Women Status in the Arab Gulf Countries
Women according to Koran are not blamed for Adam’s first mistake. Both were jointly wrong in their disobedience to God, both repented and both were forgiven.
- Gender Inequality in Workplace
This essay will examine a conflict perspective as one way of interpreting gender stratification in society and how the job category noted above affects occupational prestige.
- Standing on Feminist Side in Same-Sex Marriage
In modern world marriages of the same-sex are common in a few countries such the US, Holland, Spain and South Africa. Traditionally, marriage has been legally or socially recognized between people of opposite sex.
- Gender and Racial Disparity Analysis
Racial Disparity can be seen as a practice whereby some people assert that they deserve more social power than another group based on their race or others asserting.
- Women’s Role in Society
America is one of the most developed countries of the world now a day, where the women citizens are contributing to the society as same as men.
- Diversity & Discrimination of Women in the Workplace
Working women are faced with a multitude of challenges. On top of balancing their duties and responsibilities, they need to be efficient workers.
- Reasons for Race and Gender Changes
Changes in race and gender hierarchy have resulted from the civil war and civil rights movement, which brought about changes in the American society.
- Revolutionary Change and Its Impact on Women
Revolution has always been identified as the root cause for different changes in almost all the spheres of a society.
- Gay Marriages: Isn’t It Time to Allow Them Feel Happy?
Marriage is a social institution that is based on the decision of two people to live together. Marriage is built on love, understanding, and people’s desire to spend lives together.
- Moral Issues and Rights of Women
Woman's rights are about the right to vote, the right to hold public office, the right to education, the right of religion and the right to serve in the military.
- Women and Economics: Historical and or Cultural Change
Today, women are considered an important factor in economic development, and these historical and cultural changes are the result of their increased access to universal resources.
- Gender Communication Issues: Bra as Gender
In case of bras, it certainly is gendered. This is because it is an object that is used only by women. There is a tendency to marginalize women in society and intellectual communities.
- Sexual Harassment at the Workplace
The purpose of this study was to investigate the role played by individual factors (gender, age, previous sexual harassment experiences, age) and organizational factors.
- Women in Religion: Discussion
This paper compares and contrasts the views of Christianity and Muslim of the woman. It analysis some fundamental differences and similarities in the way the woman is portrayed by the authority books.
- Gender Issues in Criminal Justice
There is available research to indicate that there are gender biases within the criminal justice system. Transsexual people are more vulnerable to violence and discrimination.
- Differences in Women Based on Race
Up to the end of the twentieth century the role of women in any society was insignificant and women’s rights were often violated.
- The Debate on Proposition 8
The debate about the absence of legally granted rights for homosexual men and women in America which allow them to marry another man and receive a marriage license.
- Gender and Sexuality in William Shakespeare’s Plays
The author promotes the point of view that three William Shakespeare’s plays, The Twelfth Night, Hamlet and ‘The Winter’s Tale’ share the same theme “gender and sexuality”.
- The Different Ways Women and Men Communicate
There are three things that indicate the different ways women and men communicate. They are; the way of thinking, the way of speaking and decision making.
- The Theory of Gender Intelligence
The theory of gender intelligence was developed by Howard Gardner in 1993. The biases of intelligence on the basis of Gardners theory to gender.
- What It Means to Be Male, Female Today
This paper consider how the roles of men and women in the society have changed over the past several decades and how it is related to the change in their moral judgment.
- Women and the Glass Ceiling in Australia: Myth or Reality?
The report identifies the challenges for women in senior positions in the corporate world which demonstrated glass ceiling and the role the organisations play in the circumstances.
- Women and Double Duty
The double duty scenario had led to tensions within the family set up because the absence of the woman from the place she is expected to be has upstaged the world and social order.
- Observational Research on Gender Difference in Nonverbal Communication
In day-to-day communication, males and females use different nonverbal cues, and the difference in interpretation of these cues leads to the genders not understanding one another.
- Gender and Global Political Economy
Direct response by feminists to the challenges they are subjected to by corporations is bearing fruit as the justification of women as workers in low-paid service jobs vanish.
- Gender Identity in Orlando
Whether gender affects the identity of a person. The transformation of Orlando’s gender into a female person clearly brings out this crisis between gender and identity.
- Impact of Gender in the Shakespeare's Othello
In Othello by William Shakespeare, gender is the main antagonistic vehicle that is embraced by main protagonist to churn the main theme in the play.
- Gender Relations on the Example of "Trifle" by Glaspell
The paper discusses the gender influences on characters, the instances of manifestation of different ways of thinking between men and women, the question of female solidarity.
- Genders, Sexuality, and Hip-Hop
The hip-hop culture has projected women as sexual objects, and this is highly depicted in modern commercial hip-hop music.
- Chinese Bad Female Rulers
The two brilliant historical figures in China under consideration were Empress Wu Zetian and Empres Lu. Both of them represent the entire wise power over men and their ambitions.
- "The Taming of the Shrew" by William Shakespeare
A comedy by William Shakespeare "The Taming of the Shrew" raised several essential and controversial topics about gender politics and misogyny.
- History. Women in the Civil Rights Movement
The inspiring example of the women, who made a great contribution to the Civil Rights movement, needs to be remembered and used to promote ideas of equal rights in the future.
- Media Effects Toward Adolescent’s Body Images
The effect the media have on body images is great, this effect is been felt to a great level among women and especially adolescent females.
- Women's Role and Status in Ancient Societies
Women in ancient societies received cruel treatment. Many ancient societies, especially those in third world countries, regarded them as second-class citizens.
- Sex and Gender Definition Differences
There are different definitions that have been put forward by different organizations that deal with people from different genders.
- The Equality of Women in the American Society
The contemporary United States has not achieved complete gender equality. There are still areas in which women are experiencing inequity based on gender.
- Gender Equality in Finland and the US
The gender gap in leadership positions across continues, regardless of women being about 50% of the international workforce and forming a high proportion of college graduates.
- Gender Roles in “The Story of an Hour” by Kate Chopin
Chopin saw the necessity for more freedoms for women, and The Story of an Hour reflected the oppression and male dominance that a typical ideal wife of that time was facing.
- Women in Muslim Societies: The Kingdom of Strangers
The empirical social science study of Muslim societies in multiple geographic regions suggests that the number of women in Muslim has grown voluminous in the past two decades.
- Sociological View on Family
In general, under the conception of family we understand the union of individuals allowing them to satisfy their emotional, social, and economic needs.
- Perceptions of Saudi Parents Towards Collaboration With Professionals
This study aimed to investigate parents of young children with disabilities' perceptions toward collaboration with professionals, knowledge levels in Saudi Arabia.
- Equal Play, Equal Pay: The Gender Pay Gap Issue
This essay aims at reviewing an article related to the issue and discussing its social construct of professionalism.
- The Sex Discrimination Act 1975
The Sex Discrimination Act 1975 was a landmark law in the history of the United Kingdom. The UK is indeed a progressive society and willing to embrace the idea of equality.
- Gender Health Inequalities - Gender and Health
Some people think gender is the major reason for health inequality, others think there are many other reasons for health inequality.
- Same-Sex Marriage in Canada as a Social Issue
Since same-sex marriage is a social issue, this essay examines the issue in terms of homosexuality, sexual orientation, and social conflict theory.
- Psychological Research and Its Impact on Society
Psychological research is deeply interwoven with the deepest interests, hopes, and passions of man and is always subject to the influence of feelings and emotions.
- The Roles of Women in Civil Engineering in Australia
The number of female engineers in the field and tertiary institutions is very small; the culture of men dominating civil engineering in Australia has persisted even to date.
- Feminism: Women and Gender Studies
The study of women and gender studies is very important as it helps us to trace where we are from and where we are headed to.
- Gender Equality and Role of Media Industry
Around the globe, the media industry plays an influential responsibility in how people perceive gender equality.
- Women’s Rights Movements During the Reconstruction Period
The essay argues that the era of Reconstruction was a turning and bursting point in the history of the American women’s suffrage movement.
- Christian Religious Fundamentalism and Family Role Identities
Christianity has a huge influence on marriage through its strong impact on family values and gender obligations.
- The Influence of Consumer Experience on Their Buying Behaviour
The hotel industry has been performing well because of an increase in market destinations and a growing appetite for travel among young people.
- Domestic Violence Against Women
The purpose of this article is to demonstrate the seriousness of the problem of domestic violence against women, as well as to find out how the adverse effects can be reduced.
- Gay Family's Culture and Dynamics
Permanent cohabitation of gays and lesbians with a lifestyle similar to the heterosexual family has become widespread not so long ago.
- Understanding the Human Rights
Human rights are the fundamental freedoms and rights to which all humans are entitled to simply for being human.
- Gender as a Cultural Role. Main Aspects
Misunderstanding gender has generated concerns in many facets of society. The confusion, which emerges between gender and sex, only worsens the situation.
- Gender Roles. Role of Women Today
the notion of gender will always be treated as two different concepts with diverse abilities and hence females and males will have different expected roles to play in any society.
- Gender: Culturally-Prescribed Role or Biological Sex
The debate will focus on the two interconnected notions – sex and gender. The paper will examine the historical background of theories.
- Challenges of African American in Obtaining Education
The purpose of this study is to determine and discuss the barriers and challenges that African American women can face when obtaining higher education.
- Impact of Feminism on Families
Achieving gender equality will help reduce retrogressive practices such a rape, sex trafficking, women's sexual violence, and forced marriages.
- Gender Identity: Biological Perspective, Social Cognitive Theory
This paper explores gender identity from a personal reflection perspective using various theories, such as biological perspective on gender identity and social cognitive theory.
- Minority Groups and Subordination
A minority group is defined as a set of people who are subjected to prejudice and inequitable treatment because of their unique physical, cultural, sexual, or religious traits.
- Binge Drinking in the United Kingdom
It is prudent to accept that the role of intoxication in society has considerably shifted and as such the attitudes towards alcohol consumption.
- The Theme of Feminism in Chinese Culture as Illustrated in the “No Name Woman”
In the novel “No Name Woman,” the author illustrates the discrepancies between American and Chinese cultural practices and gender inequality.
- Cultural Heritage of Oyo Empire
The Yoruba people, Western African nations' representatives, created their language, religion, art, and architecture and formed a sig.
- Women's Roles and Rights in Colonial America
Different state laws determined women's rights in colonial America, but their legal status was always dependent on their marital status.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Social Studies' Analysis
Qualitative research methods are primarily associated with examining social dimensions to provide detailed and rich results and offer concepts and ideas to inform the research.
- Reform Movements and Women’s Rights
Several reform movements emerged during the antebellum era in an attempt to restructure American society. Women were usually actively involved in the reform movements.
- Effective Advertising and Its Influence on Consumer Buying Behavior
A company needs to generate sales in other to meet the operating costs to remain in business and consider the importance of sales in a company.