📝 Islam Research Papers Examples
- Religion Comparison: Judaism, Buddhism, Islam and HinduismThis essay seeks to establish the similarities and differences between the religions in terms of origin, issue of salvation and creation, and their perception of God.
- Same-sex Marriage as a Religious IssueSame-sex marriage is viewed as one of the most controversial social issues facing the world today, probably due to the many legal and social factors involved.
- Al-Ghazali PhilosophyAl-Ghazali philosophy was focused on the concept of God and his relationship with the world and his creation.
- Immigrant’s Experiences in AmericaThe essay presents the findings of the research on the immigrant’s experiences in terms of religion, adaptation, gender roles, racial discrimination, morality, education, marriage, and family.
- The 9/11 Attack and the Arab WorldThe 9/11 attack led to the creation of the department of homeland security, which has become a big threat to the survival of Muslims and Arabs in the United States.
- World Religions Studies and Key ConceptsReligion can be defined as beliefs and practices that underscore the relationship between people and their God.
- The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria TerrorismThe paper analyzes the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which is a terrorist group that operates in Iraq and Syria, to illustrate the extremes of terrorism in the contemporary times.
- Radical Islamic Terrorism Threats in East AfricaThe presence of Al-Qaida in the East African region is a threat to governments and the interests of the United States in the region owing to their ability and methods of operation.
- Moses in Christianity, Judaism and IslamThe paper at hand aims at investigating the portrayal of Moses in the three Abrahamic traditions as well as pointing to specificities of his life and impact on the development of religions.
- Human Rights and Violation in Islamic CountriesThe main hypothesis in this study is that Islam does not have a significant impact on the institution of human rights among other problems.
- Women in the True Islam PerceptionIn the West, there is a general perception that the Muslim woman is inferior in the eyes of their male counterparts and is seen as male property.
- Western World's View on Muslim WomenMiddle East countries view Muslim women in accordance with the Quran. The paper explores stereotype on Muslim women by the western world and compares with that of the Middle East.
- Crusades from a Christian ViewpointThis essay looks into the purpose of the crusades from a Christian viewpoint. Additionally, the aftermath and relevance of the crusades will be highlighted.
- Women Status in the Arab Gulf CountriesWomen according to Koran are not blamed for Adam’s first mistake. Both were jointly wrong in their disobedience to God, both repented and both were forgiven.
- Judaism ConceptsThe religion Judaism is basically followed by the Jewish people. Their basic principles are personified in the Bible.
- Women in Religion: DiscussionThis paper compares and contrasts the views of Christianity and Muslim of the woman. It analysis some fundamental differences and similarities in the way the woman is portrayed by the authority books.
- Islam and Its Influence on the World SocietyThose who on the lee of Islamic religion work out the system of paralleled beliefs intended to destruction are the real trouble for humanity.
- Afterlife in Different World CulturesMost modern religions including atheists do not believe in the existence of an afterlife. Atheists do not believe in a supernatural God.
- Islam in Today’s WorldThis paper describes the true teachings of Islam and doctrines that are followed as well as explaining the pillars of Islamic faith.
- “Mercy the Stamp of Creation” and “One God, Many Names” ComparisonThe articles "Mercy the Stamp of Creation" and "One God, Many Names" are written by Abd-Allah Umar Faruq; they both look into the religion of Muslims.
👍 Good Islam Essay Topics to Write about
- Christianity, Islam, Judaism and Hinduism Origins and the Eschatology Each CreatesPeople all over the world engage in worshiping God, the world’s major religions which include Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Judaism share their origins.
- Jesus & Mohammed: Comparison and ContrastJesus and Mohammed are the two people who promoted the widely spread religions in the world. Jesus led to the spread of Christianity, while Mohammed initiated the Islam religion.
- Islamic Civilization: Religious PracticesThe unity of Muslims and the values of devotion and obedience to God that are adopted in Islam may have influenced this religion to become one of the most global and widespread.
- Women in Muslim Societies: The Kingdom of StrangersThe empirical social science study of Muslim societies in multiple geographic regions suggests that the number of women in Muslim has grown voluminous in the past two decades.
- Human Rights From the Perspective of IslamThis paper will examine the human rights from the perspective of Islam and the status of women according to this religion.
- Judaism, Christianity, and IslamThis paper examines the characteristics of these faiths and determines that despite their dissimilarities, they have resemblances that are based on their joint background.
- History of Islamic Art and ArchitectureIslamic architecture derives its style from the foundation of Islam and shows a broad range of both religious and secular styles.
- Saudi Arabia. Country StudyThe Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest Arab country in Western Asia. The culture of Saudi Arabia has several vital elements.
- Islam and War: True Meaning of JihadPost-9/11 jihad has caught popular imagination strongly. This paper endeavors to understand the true meaning of jihad.
- The Role of Islam in Saudi ArabiaThis essay is concerned with the role of Islam in the foreign policy of Saudi Arabia, it also examines some aspects concerning the Islamic beliefs that exist in Saudi Arabia.
- Comparison of Jewish and Muslim ExperiencesThe paper aims to establish the existence of similarities and differences between Jewish and Muslim experiences in Europe.
- Islam, Terrorism, and the Spiral of ViolenceThis paper seeks to critically examine the uncertainty of religious dogmas and their role in violent misconceptions.
- The Work of Kübler-Ross’ Grieving ProcessThe paper compares and contrasts the grieving process as defined by Kübler-Ross and the story of Job with that of Islam.
- Researching of Malcolm X’s LifeMalcolm X was a Black Nationalist, African American preacher, and advocate for civil rights. He has challenged black people to protect themselves from white brutality.
- India Independence Act 1947 and Its FailureThis paper aims to conduct the main research on the reasons and consequences of the Indian Independence Act 1947 failure.
- A Conversation About Religion: Islam and ChristianityIslam began to take shape much later than other world religions, by that time, the tenets of Christianity, has taken shape almost wholly.
💡 Essay Ideas on Islam
- The Attitudes of Islam to Help Infertile Couples Have Children
- Comparison Between Christianity and Islam
- Common Law System in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates had become used to the common law system and many experts believed that it was serving the purpose needed of a proper legal system.
- Major Differences Between Islam and Judaism
- Women’s Rights Under Islam With a Particular Focus On Sharia Law
- English, Islamic and the Saudi Property Laws
This paper compares the English Property Law, the Islamic Property Law, and the Saudi Property Law, discussing charitable trusts, mortgage, and private inheritance.
- Islam’s Nationalism, Ethnicity, and Religion
- Birth Rituals, Judaism and Islam
- Tort Law: English, Islamic, and Chinese
A Tort Law is a collection of rights that are applied in court proceedings that are utilized to provide relief to people that have suffered from the wrongdoings of others.
- Arab Life Before Islam
- Muslim Women During Classical Islam
- Islamism: Political Movement & Range of Ideologies
Islamism is a political movement that seeks to impose Sharia law in Muslim-majority countries and, in some cases, globally.
- Biblical Theological Tensions Between Islam and Christianity
- Critical Thinking About Arabian Nights Magic and Islam
- Corporate Governance in Islamic Perspective
The purpose of this research paper is to establish the differences that exist between the Islamic corporate governance and the mainstream orientation.
- Islam Spread Document Lands Expansion
- The Strong Impact Slavery Had on the Spread of Islam
- Iran vs. Iraq Political and Economic Differences
This paper uses the most-similar system design to illustrate the basic differences between Iraq and Iran regarding their political structure and economy.
- Jihad and the Conflict Between Islam and Christianity
- Islam Faith Around the World
- United Arab Emirates Soft Power
Soft power is a country’s capability to influence the behaviors of other states or international communities through persuasion or attraction rather than the use of force.
- Black Muslims and Orthodox Islam
- Daily Rituals and Mohammad’s Importance in Islam
- Education Cluster in the United Arab Emirates
The education sector in the United Arab Emirates has gone through a significant transformation over the past two decades.
- Islam Views on the Creation of the Universe
- Conflict Between Sunni Islam and Kurdish Nationalism
- Hyphenated Identities: A Case of Muslim Students at UC Berkeley
It was a case study of university students from UC Berkeley following the 2016 controversial presidential campaign that sought to institute a Muslim ban into the US.
- Belief Systems: Christianity, Judaism, and Islam
- The Two Main Reasons for the Rapid Spread of Islam
- A Role of Indonesia in Its Educational System
The paper states that as a developing country with a southern approach to education, Indonesia currently lacks a sufficient role in its educational system.
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Islam
- The United States Foreign Policy Toward Islam
- Political Islam and the Islamic Islam
- Effective Leadership and Management Importance for School Improvement
The purpose of this paper is to examine effective leadership strategies within the framework of school transformation and improvement.
- United States Aggression Against Islam
- The Spread of Islam Into Southeast Asia
- Sex Education in the Middle East
This discussion looks at the state of sex education in the Middle East and the reasons why it is neglected. The roles of teachers and parents in sex education are discussed.
- Elements of Monotheistic Religion Islam
- Islam’s Manifesto Against Racism
- Islamic Psychology and Its Contributors
The current paper states that Islamic psychology is a complex topic as there are numerous contributors that created a broad legacy of teachings.
- Women’s Rights and Islam: Sunni vs. Shia
- Conflict Between Islam and Judaism
- An Islamic Banking Perspective of Loans and Interests
Islamic banking is the method of banking that pertains to the strength, philosophy, and the norms of Islam and the Shariah laws.
- Black Community and the Nation of Islam’s Lack of Impact
- Finding the Bridge Between Hinduism and Islam
- Islamic Mortgage System as a Solution for Current Credit Crisis in Saudi Arabia
Once the collateral is approved, the property is registered under the borrower’s name and he then has to start paying in installments, an arrangement called Murabaha in Islam.
- World History Before 1500: The Rise of Islam
- Extreme Islamic Terrorist Groups in Comparison
- Comparison of Islamic Finance Regulatory Conditions Between Australia and Saudi Arabia
The paper aims to establish the difference in the structure of the more similar financial institutions operating in the two differing environment.
- Challenges Facing Islam and the Muslim Ummah
- Comparison Between Two Historical Approaches of Early Islam
- Comparison between Islamic and Conventional Banks
Siti Rochmah Ika and Norhayati Abdullah conducted a study of performance comparing Islamic banks and conventional banks in Indonesia.
- The Christian Church Before the Invasion of Islam
- The Conflict Between Islam and the United States
- Islamic Banking Issues and Challenges Today
This paper delineates the issues and challenges of Islamic banking today comparing the Central Bank of Malaysia and Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Ltd.
- Marginalization of the Views of Muslims Throughout the History of Islam
- Negative Stereotypes Against Islam
- The Legal Systems of Saudi Arabia, Germany and the US
Much attention should also be paid to the historical development of these nations and the way in which their culture affects existing laws.
- Islam: Religious Attitude Towards Marriage and Divorce
- Rise of Islam in Malaysia
❓ Islam Research Questions
- How Was Muhammad Called to Be a Prophet of Islam?
- Does the Media Correctly Portray Islam?
- Why Did Islam Spread So Quickly?
- Does Islam Need Reformation, or Do Islamic Societies Need?
- Does Violence Stem From Islam?
- Does Islam Cause Violence in the Middle East?
- How Has Islam Become a Prominent Religion?
- Did Islam Spread Due to Force?
- What Does Unity Mean in Islam?
- Are Islam and Democracy Compatible?
- Why Has Islam Become So Popular Among Arabs?
- How Are Islam and Christianity Alike and Different?
- What Are Some of the Major Challenges Facing Muslims in the World Today?
- Should Islamophobic Comments Made by Politicians Be Condoned?
Islamophobia may have negative consequences for Muslims because they are likely to face discrimination in many areas of life.
- How Did Classical Islam View Jews and Christians?.
- How Did Islam Reject or Transform the Values and Attitudes of the Jahili Arabs?
- What Were the Main Factors in the Spread of Islam After Muhammad’s Death?
- What Has Been the Role of Maslaha in Islamic Law?
- Does Islam Encourage Conflict and Terrorism?
- What Does Islam Say About Terrorism?
- What Did Medieval Europe Learn From Islam?
- What Figures Have Shaped the Development of Islam in the United States?
- Did Islam Spread Throughout Africa With the Use of Force?
- How Has Art Affected Islam?
- How Did Islam Influence Ghana Literature?
- Are Christianity, Islam, and Judaism Male-Chauvinist Institutions?
- What do Non-muslims Say About Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam?