- Fast Food and Culture
Fast food is used to refer to the food that is prepared and served within a short period of time which is sold in a restaurant or store.
- Obesity Problem in American Schools
American schools are in a unique position to help improve youth dietary behaviors and prevent cases of obesity.
- Nutrition: Childhood Obesity and Sustainability Problem
This paper is aimed at discussing the relationship between childhood obesity and sustainability. There are many problems that attract much attention of the mass media.
- Technology Development Influence on People’s Life
Technology has its positive and negative influence on people, society and environment, however, its impact on our lives is determined by the way we use it.
- Preventing Eating and Weight Related Disorders
Eating disorders are a group of psychological and medical conditions in which abnormal eating habits like overeating or starving are practiced with the aim of controlling body weight and shape.
- Arabian Restaurant Business' Organization Project
This paper discusses a business plan about an Arabian restaurant located in Irvine, orange, USA. The restaurant will be a well-being company aimed at improving the lives of its customers.
- Childhood Obesity Prevalence
The paper explores the prevalence of childhood obesity, examines the effects of child obesity on health, and recommends the approaches that can aid in solving theproblem.
- What Are Genetically Modified Foods?
Food is one of the most important resources. This paper will set out to shed light on the topic of genetically modified foods by explaining what they are, their issues, and their benefits.
- The Effects of Media on Child Obesity
This paper will demonstrate that the media has contributed to the prevalence of childhood obesity in the country by highlighting the effects that the media has on child obesity.
- Child Obesity in the United States
The number of overweight children in most of the states has been on an upward trend despite the increased media campaigns sensitizing the public on this health condition.
- Impacts of the Biofuel Industry on the Food Systems
This essay focuses on the influences of biofuels on the food system and provides potential solutions to notable issues.
- Chinese Spring Festival
Celebrations and festivals make an important aspect of the traditional Chinese culture. Throughout the traditional Chinese calendar, a number of festivals and celebrations are evident.
- Reasons behind Fast Food Addiction in the UAE
This research is significant due to the fact that the UAE today is at a stage where people prefer fast food without knowing its implications.
- Hispanic Adolescents' Obesity and Fast Food Consumption
The current study sought to establish the relationship between Hispanic adolescents and fast food consumption.
- Fast Food and Financial Impatience
The roots of fast food come from North America, where people often eat out and have a much more hectic lifestyle.
- Home Environment and Obesity in Preschool Children
Østbye et al. affirm that though obesity in children has an intricate etiology, the home setting controls the weight of children through shaping their physical exercise.
- Problem of Hunger in Modern World
The purpose of this paper is to present a detailed discussion on hunger. The discussion will begin with an overview of the state of hunger in various parts of the world.
- Agriculture and Global Warming Effects
Climate change affects agricultures in ways that include changes in rainfall amounts and distribution, rise in temperatures, and shifts in weather patterns.
- Genetically Modified Organisms in Farming
The use of genetically modified organisms in farming should be supported since it helps in boosting productivity that is necessary because of the soaring population.
- Genetically Modified Animals and Implications
Advances in the field of genetics today are the source of the most grandiose hopes and the most intense concerns.
- Genetically Modified Organisms in Canadian Agriculture
This paper analyzes the potential benefits and concerns over the safety of GMOs to clarify their place in Canadian agriculture.
- Genetic Engineering: Designer Babies
The main purpose of this paper is to highlight more on the current developments and research as far as genetic engineering is concerned.
- Poverty and Children in the United States
Discussing the issue of the present day chronic cycle of poverty, it would be relevant to mention that children might be regarded as the most unprotected social group that suffers form the above mentioned problem.
- The Fast Food Industry: Negative Impacts Review
The fast food industry is one of the largest businesses in the world. Fast food has been recognized to be a large area of assets concerning food.
- Satire by Swift: A Modest Proposal
The essay had painted a live picture of the tremendous poverty of Irish people in the early eighteenth century.
- Howard Lyman – The Lawsuit about Food Libel
In the year 1998, there was a lawsuit that surrounded Oprah Winfrey and one of her guests Howard Lyman where they were prosecuted in the Texas description of a food libel law
- Marketing to Children Overview
This paper will explore how big advertising companies transform kids into consumers and explain why marketing to children may represent a significant social problem.
- Technological Change and Global Food Security
The contemporary world faces significant challenges in terms of food security due to numerous factors: growing population, poverty, conflicts, difficulty in food access, and climate change.
- BEA19 Technologies Ltd: Use of Drones as Problem-Solving Solution
The agricultural sector is considered one of the most crucial areas that require many varieties with multifunctional facilities to address the challenges that farmers face.
- Genetically Modified (GM) Foods
Insect-resistant GM crops have the capacity to establish sustainable crops and increase the scope of integrated pest management.
- Effect of Television Marketing on Children’s Choice of Food
The impact of television advertising on children’s choice of food can be minimized through self-regulation, responsible marketing, education programs, and governmental control.
- The Idea of Genetic Engineering
Genetic engineering uses science to combine the phenomena that cannot be combined and create something new in the process of shuffling cells or genes
- Food Anthropology as the Study of Food in Diverse Cultures
The main focal point of this study is investigation within both cultural context and cross civilization of how food was made by men and women both in the past and present times.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Low Carb Diets
A low-carb diet restricts caloric intake by decreasing the consumption of food that is rich in carbohydrates. In general, in such a diet carb is reduced to 20 to 60 g per day.
- Impacts of Fast Foods on the Economy and People
Schlosser is right about the addictive nature of eating fast foods by Americans who are already addicted to this diet.
- Genetically Modified Food: Main Issues
People have consumed genetically Modified foods over a relatively long time without any noted detrimental effect. No epidemiological research has shown that these foods cause harm.
- Genetically Modified Foods: Effects on Human Health
This paper is an in-depth investigation of the effects that genetically modified foods have on human health, and the legislative issues surrounding genetically modified foods.
- Obesity Issue in Society: A Growing Concern
The paper focuses on obesity, reveals its prevalence in society, identifies solutions, and concludes by showing measures to be taken in controlling this condition.
- Healthy Eating. Genetically Modified Organisms
The purpose of this paper is to discuss Genetically Modified Organisms and their effects. Genetically modified crops have greatly influenced human nutrition.
- “The Omnivore's Dilemma” by Michael Pollan
The paper will provide an opportunity to read some current nutrition literature and make some connections to people’s life and nutritional habits.
- Genetically Modified (GM) Foods
According to the World Health Organisation, GM foods are derived from organisms whose DNA has been modified in a way that does not occur naturally.
- Genetic Engineering: Genetically Modified Foods
Genetic modification is a technological process that involves altering the genetic structure of organisms like animals and plants.
- Popular Diets, and Their Benefits and Concerns
A proper diet should contain all required nutrients, including energy, vitamins, and minerals, and it should be easy to ingest, digest and absorb.
- PCR Based Diagnostics for Pathogens in Food
The purpose of this paper is to summarize the various PCR diagnostics approaches of detecting pathogens in food.
- Preparations of a Food and Nutrition Policy
This paper discusses regulating food advertising to children, obesity as a strong health concern, children’s obesity statistics, television ads and child obesity.
- Genetically Modified Food: Good or Bad?
The essay researches how genetic modifications used in food and plants in modern times can lead to unforeseen consequences.
- McDonald's Entry into Africa
McDonald’s already has limited business in South Africa as well as some few countries in the northern parts of the continent.
- Production of Fuels From Grains
Production of fuels from grains presents a competing option for food grains, either by raising the price or making the available quantities not enough.
- Fast Food’ Effects on Children
This is a research paper on the effects of fast food on the society, but specifically, more emphasis is put on the younger generation, the children.
- Argument for and Against the Fast Food Industry in USA
Fast food has quickly gained preference in modern society becoming a major source of nutrition in many countries among different demographics and cultures across the world
- Factors Influencing Food Supply and Demand
This paper will describe and evaluate some of the major factors that have influenced supply and demand for food in the recent past.
- Health Effects of High Fructose Containing Sugars
Studying the health effects of high fructose corn syrup will enable the adverse effects of HFCS to be identified and allow for their prevention and management.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Intake Health Outcomes
This paper focuses on the cultural prevalence of consumption of high fructose corn syrup as well as its physiological and pathophysiological effects on the health of consumers.
- Food Safety and Food Standards in Australia
The food safety standards in Australia replaced the local, territory, and state government guidelines that were generally contradictory, dictatorial, and outdated.
- Dietary Intake and Nutritional Assessment Methods
The objective of this paper is to determine the appropriateness of a 24hr recall, and 3 days approach from a selected individual by comparing it to Australian dietary guidelines.
- Food Poisoning in Saudi Arabia
Contamination of food that has led to food poisoning, in recent years has been attributed to contamination by bacterial pathogens, protozoa, and enteric viruses.
- Genetically Modified Food: Safety and Regulations
Genetically modified foods have certain importance to human health, although opponents argue that they can cause health hazards, such as cancer and allergic conditions.
- Sunshine Wok Chinese Take Away: The Food Hygiene Inspection
This essay offers a critical analysis of Sunshine Wok Chinese Take Away premise and an assessment of the influence that it could pose on food safety.
- Nutritional Brochure for Pregnant Women
Nutrition brochure allows pregnant women to make proper decisions on what they should eat, how to eat, and what kind of foodstuff is to be avoided completely.
- Fast Food Companies Should Not Advertise Children
Exposing juveniles to processed food has a negative impact on their dietary preferences. Fast food mostly has high fat and artificial sweetener content
- The Food Truck to Serve Disadvantaged Children’s Needs
The current paper's mission is to provide children and teenagers in Macomb County, Michigan, with more accessible food services.
- How Food Insecurity Affects Children’s Education
Food insecurity can also be harmful to academic performance. As a result, a poorly-educated individual has low income and continue suffering from world hunger.
- The Case of Delectables: Law Ethics
The case of Delectables, a giant food manufacturing company, is characterized by poor management, lack of business ethics and morals and lastly by poor quality control system.
- Case Report: Loving Organic Foods
The paper utilizes linear regression analysis to assess the possibility of age being a factor that contributes to the motivation to buy more organic foods.
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
This research assesses the Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), their production, those it affects, and possible negative consequences of their consumption and production.