Food is a vital part of our life. It not only provides all the nutrients for our bodies to function properly, but it is also a source of enjoyment and pleasure. There are countless food topics that can be explored in an essay, research paper, presentation, or other project. You might want to focus on the cultural significance of food, history of fast food, or the environmental impact of the food industry. This collection of food essay topics contains exciting ideas to research, debate, and talk about. There are also food essay examples to inspire you even more!
📝 A+ Food Essay Examples
- Fast Food and CultureFast food is used to refer to the food that is prepared and served within a short period of time which is sold in a restaurant or store.
- Obesity Problem in American SchoolsAmerican schools are in a unique position to help improve youth dietary behaviors and prevent cases of obesity.
- Nutrition: Childhood Obesity and Sustainability ProblemThis paper is aimed at discussing the relationship between childhood obesity and sustainability. There are many problems that attract much attention of the mass media.
- Technology Development Influence on People’s LifeTechnology has its positive and negative influence on people, society and environment, however, its impact on our lives is determined by the way we use it.
- Preventing Eating and Weight Related DisordersEating disorders are a group of psychological and medical conditions in which abnormal eating habits like overeating or starving are practiced with the aim of controlling body weight and shape.
- Arabian Restaurant Business' Organization ProjectThis paper discusses a business plan about an Arabian restaurant located in Irvine, orange, USA. The restaurant will be a well-being company aimed at improving the lives of its customers.
- Childhood Obesity PrevalenceThe paper explores the prevalence of childhood obesity, examines the effects of child obesity on health, and recommends the approaches that can aid in solving theproblem.
- What Are Genetically Modified Foods?Food is one of the most important resources. This paper will set out to shed light on the topic of genetically modified foods by explaining what they are, their issues, and their benefits.
- The Effects of Media on Child ObesityThis paper will demonstrate that the media has contributed to the prevalence of childhood obesity in the country by highlighting the effects that the media has on child obesity.
- Child Obesity in the United StatesThe number of overweight children in most of the states has been on an upward trend despite the increased media campaigns sensitizing the public on this health condition.
- Impacts of the Biofuel Industry on the Food SystemsThis essay focuses on the influences of biofuels on the food system and provides potential solutions to notable issues.
- Chinese Spring FestivalCelebrations and festivals make an important aspect of the traditional Chinese culture. Throughout the traditional Chinese calendar, a number of festivals and celebrations are evident.
- Fast Food Addiction Essay – the Case of UAEThis fast food addiction essay explores the causes of obesity in UAE. The United Arab Emirates in one of the world’s most obese countries, and one of the key reasons is junk food consumption.
- Hispanic Adolescents' Obesity and Fast Food ConsumptionThe current study sought to establish the relationship between Hispanic adolescents and fast food consumption.
- Fast Food and Financial ImpatienceThe roots of fast food come from North America, where people often eat out and have a much more hectic lifestyle.
- Home Environment and Obesity in Preschool ChildrenØstbye et al. affirm that though obesity in children has an intricate etiology, the home setting controls the weight of children through shaping their physical exercise.
- Problem of Hunger in Modern WorldThe purpose of this paper is to present a detailed discussion on hunger. The discussion will begin with an overview of the state of hunger in various parts of the world.
- Agriculture and Global Warming EffectsClimate change affects agricultures in ways that include changes in rainfall amounts and distribution, rise in temperatures, and shifts in weather patterns.
- Genetically Modified Organisms in FarmingThe use of genetically modified organisms in farming should be supported since it helps in boosting productivity that is necessary because of the soaring population.
- Genetically Modified Animals and ImplicationsAdvances in the field of genetics today are the source of the most grandiose hopes and the most intense concerns.
- Genetically Modified Organisms in Canadian AgricultureThis paper analyzes the potential benefits and concerns over the safety of GMOs to clarify their place in Canadian agriculture.
- Genetic Engineering: Designer BabiesThe main purpose of this paper is to highlight more on the current developments and research as far as genetic engineering is concerned.
- Poverty and Children in the United StatesDiscussing the issue of the present day chronic cycle of poverty, it would be relevant to mention that children might be regarded as the most unprotected social group that suffers form the above mentioned problem.
- The Fast Food Industry: Negative Impacts ReviewThe fast food industry is one of the largest businesses in the world. Fast food has been recognized to be a large area of assets concerning food.
- Satire by Swift: A Modest ProposalThe essay had painted a live picture of the tremendous poverty of Irish people in the early eighteenth century.
- Marketing to Children OverviewThis paper will explore how big advertising companies transform kids into consumers and explain why marketing to children may represent a significant social problem.
- Technological Change and Global Food SecurityThe contemporary world faces significant challenges in terms of food security due to numerous factors: growing population, poverty, conflicts, difficulty in food access, and climate change.
- BEA19 Technologies Ltd: Use of Drones as Problem-Solving SolutionThe agricultural sector is considered one of the most crucial areas that require many varieties with multifunctional facilities to address the challenges that farmers face.
- Genetically Modified (GM) FoodsInsect-resistant GM crops have the capacity to establish sustainable crops and increase the scope of integrated pest management.
- Effect of Television Marketing on Children’s Choice of FoodThe impact of television advertising on children’s choice of food can be minimized through self-regulation, responsible marketing, education programs, and governmental control.
- The Idea of Genetic EngineeringGenetic engineering uses science to combine the phenomena that cannot be combined and create something new in the process of shuffling cells or genes
- Food Anthropology as the Study of Food in Diverse CulturesThe main focal point of this study is investigation within both cultural context and cross civilization of how food was made by men and women both in the past and present times.
👍 Good Food Essay Topics to Write about
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Low Carb DietsA low-carb diet restricts caloric intake by decreasing the consumption of food that is rich in carbohydrates. In general, in such a diet carb is reduced to 20 to 60 g per day.
- Impacts of Fast Foods on the Economy and PeopleSchlosser is right about the addictive nature of eating fast foods by Americans who are already addicted to this diet.
- Genetically Modified Food: Main IssuesPeople have consumed genetically Modified foods over a relatively long time without any noted detrimental effect. No epidemiological research has shown that these foods cause harm.
- Genetically Modified Foods: Effects on Human HealthThis paper is an in-depth investigation of the effects that genetically modified foods have on human health, and the legislative issues surrounding genetically modified foods.
- Obesity Issue in Society: A Growing ConcernThe paper focuses on obesity, reveals its prevalence in society, identifies solutions, and concludes by showing measures to be taken in controlling this condition.
- Healthy Eating. Genetically Modified OrganismsThe purpose of this paper is to discuss Genetically Modified Organisms and their effects. Genetically modified crops have greatly influenced human nutrition.
- “The Omnivore's Dilemma” by Michael PollanThe paper will provide an opportunity to read some current nutrition literature and make some connections to people’s life and nutritional habits.
- Genetically Modified (GM) FoodsAccording to the World Health Organisation, GM foods are derived from organisms whose DNA has been modified in a way that does not occur naturally.
- Genetic Engineering: Genetically Modified FoodsGenetic modification is a technological process that involves altering the genetic structure of organisms like animals and plants.
- Popular Diets, and Their Benefits and ConcernsA proper diet should contain all required nutrients, including energy, vitamins, and minerals, and it should be easy to ingest, digest and absorb.
- PCR Based Diagnostics for Pathogens in FoodThe purpose of this paper is to summarize the various PCR diagnostics approaches of detecting pathogens in food.
- Preparations of a Food and Nutrition PolicyThis paper discusses regulating food advertising to children, obesity as a strong health concern, children’s obesity statistics, television ads and child obesity.
- Genetically Modified Food: Good or Bad?The essay researches how genetic modifications used in food and plants in modern times can lead to unforeseen consequences.
- McDonald's Entry into AfricaMcDonald’s already has limited business in South Africa as well as some few countries in the northern parts of the continent.
- Production of Fuels From GrainsProduction of fuels from grains presents a competing option for food grains, either by raising the price or making the available quantities not enough.
- Fast Food’ Effects on ChildrenThis is a research paper on the effects of fast food on the society, but specifically, more emphasis is put on the younger generation, the children.
- Argument for and Against the Fast Food Industry in USAFast food has quickly gained preference in modern society becoming a major source of nutrition in many countries among different demographics and cultures across the world
- Factors Influencing Food Supply and DemandThis paper will describe and evaluate some of the major factors that have influenced supply and demand for food in the recent past.
- Health Effects of High Fructose Containing SugarsStudying the health effects of high fructose corn syrup will enable the adverse effects of HFCS to be identified and allow for their prevention and management.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Intake Health OutcomesThis paper focuses on the cultural prevalence of consumption of high fructose corn syrup as well as its physiological and pathophysiological effects on the health of consumers.
- Food Safety and Food Standards in AustraliaThe food safety standards in Australia replaced the local, territory, and state government guidelines that were generally contradictory, dictatorial, and outdated.
- Dietary Intake and Nutritional Assessment MethodsThe objective of this paper is to determine the appropriateness of a 24hr recall, and 3 days approach from a selected individual by comparing it to Australian dietary guidelines.
- Food Poisoning in Saudi ArabiaContamination of food that has led to food poisoning, in recent years has been attributed to contamination by bacterial pathogens, protozoa, and enteric viruses.
- Genetically Modified Food: Safety and RegulationsGenetically modified foods have certain importance to human health, although opponents argue that they can cause health hazards, such as cancer and allergic conditions.
- Sunshine Wok Chinese Take Away: The Food Hygiene InspectionThis essay offers a critical analysis of Sunshine Wok Chinese Take Away premise and an assessment of the influence that it could pose on food safety.
- Nutritional Brochure for Pregnant WomenNutrition brochure allows pregnant women to make proper decisions on what they should eat, how to eat, and what kind of foodstuff is to be avoided completely.
- Fast Food Companies Should Not Advertise ChildrenExposing juveniles to processed food has a negative impact on their dietary preferences. Fast food mostly has high fat and artificial sweetener content
- The Food Truck to Serve Disadvantaged Children’s NeedsThe current paper's mission is to provide children and teenagers in Macomb County, Michigan, with more accessible food services.
- How Food Insecurity Affects Children’s EducationFood insecurity can also be harmful to academic performance. As a result, a poorly-educated individual has low income and continue suffering from world hunger.
- Case Report: Loving Organic FoodsThe paper utilizes linear regression analysis to assess the possibility of age being a factor that contributes to the motivation to buy more organic foods.
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)This research assesses the Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), their production, those it affects, and possible negative consequences of their consumption and production.
💡 Exciting Food Topics to Research
- Closing the Cereals Gap With Trade and Food Aid
- The Effective Methods of Organizing Food in the Fridge
- Howard Lyman – The Lawsuit about Food Libel
In the year 1998, there was a lawsuit that surrounded Oprah Winfrey and one of her guests Howard Lyman where they were prosecuted in the Texas description of a food libel law.
- Bangladesh National Food Policy Plan of Action
- Preferences for Regional Brands of Food Products
- Food Insecurity Amongst Children
Food insecurity is a common global problem but has heightened in the recent months following the ongoing health crisis.
- America’s Food Consumption Trends
- The Wireless Revolution: Fast Food and Smart Technology
- Fighting Against Childhood Obesity: Florida’s Child Care Food Program
Implementing the proposal and Florida’s Child Care Food Program (CCFD) could help children suffering from obesity adopt lifestyle changes needed for normalizing BMI.
- Cereal Production and Food Security in South Asia
- Problems With Modern Food Production and Consumption
- Healthy People 2020 on Food-Associated Illnesses
This paper discusses the objectives, goals, and indicators of the Healthy People 2020 Initiative in Miami, analyzes HIV/AIDS, food-associated illnesses, and tuberculosis.
- China Canned Sea Food Manufacturing Industry
- The History Of The Food Choice Negotiations
- The Effects of Dietary Dilution on Food Intake
Dietary dilution has a significant impact significant on the intake of food, digestibility of energy, and the morphology of the gastrointestinal system.
- Food Science: A Quantitative Analysis of Modern Nutrition Supplements
- The Truth About Food Industry
- Healthy Food Policies from a Nursing Perspective
The discussion of the practices is conducted from the perspective and experience of a nurse to show that the policies of the US government are mostly beneficial for society.
- Causes and Effects of Food Poisoning
- Chinese Frequent Food Safety Incidents
- The Food Security Policy in the UAE
In this paper, the food security agenda in the United Arab Emirates region, the center of global trade, technological advances, and foreign labor, has been studied in detail.
- Problems With Nutritional Food Labels
- Beginning Farmers and Local Food Systems
- Food & Drug Administration
The United States of America Food & Drug Administration (FDA or USFDA), is mandated with the role of protecting and promoting public health.
- Promising Weedicides for Use in Food Crops
- Emirates Food Bank System Engineering Management Plan
- World Food Program: Development Challenges
The situation of nutrition and food supply in the world is different due to several factors. The first place here should be taken to the economic factors.
- Eating With the Help of the Food Guide Pyramid
- Ameliorating Food and Nutrition Security in Farm Households
- Food Security and Sustainable Local Food Systems Program
The program Food Security and Sustainable Local Food Systems will be evaluated through qualitative interviews and focus group discussions.
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Food
- America’s Eating Habits: Food Away From Home
- Bangladesh Pure Food Ordinance
- Health Policy Development in Germany
Germany’s development strategy prioritizes human rights, hunger and poverty reduction, environmental protection, universal health and education, gender equality, etc.
- Behavioral Economics, Food Assistance, and Obesity
- Constitutional Reforms and Food Policy
- Creating Safe Learning Environments
Safe learning environments enable kids to develop physically and emotionally. They provide safe environments where kids can learn and explore their interests.
- Eating Well With Canada‘s Food Guide
- The Relationship Between Food and Mental Health
- Farm Curriculums and Education Projects
The research will provide vital information on curriculums and farm projects lined to education beneficial to communities.
- The Major Obstacle to the American Food Industry
- The Impact of Biofuels on the Food Industry
- Anorexia Nervosa: Definition, Symptoms, and Management
Anorexia Nervosa is associated with limited food intake that causes physical and psychological problems that nurses can manage using total parenteral and enteral nutrition.
- E-Commerce Ideas for Food Products and Markets
- Asymmetric Information Along the Food Supply Chain
- Food Behavior and the Myths Surrounding It: Eating Disorders
There is a misconception around eating disorders that deviations from external indicators result from lifestyle; however, this is fundamentally untrue.
- Ethical Practices Used During Commercial Food Processing Industry
- Cleanliness and Other Food Handling Considerations
- The Case of Delectables: Law Ethics
The case of Delectables, a giant food manufacturing company, is characterized by poor management, lack of business ethics and morals and lastly by poor quality control system.
- Problems Associated With Senior Hunger and Food Insecurity
- Chinese Food Security and Climate Change
- Problems Associated With Food Shortages
- The Food Retail Industry’s Structure and Analysis
The food retail industry, also known as the supermarket industry, is a business segment that traces back from small family-owned businesses to international supermarket chains.
- Consistent Comparative Statics for the Food Industries
- Food Epidemic in America
- Ethics and Economic Policy for the Food System
- China’s Food Economy and Its Implications for the Rest of the World
- Banning Junk Food Advertising
❓ Top Questions & Topics about Food
- What Is Organic Food Production?
- Can Food Influence Our Thinking and Ability to Sleep?
- What Are the Benefits of Organic Food?
- Is Genetically Modified Food Safe for Consumption?
- What Are the Motivational Factors for People to Purchase Organic Food?
- How Can Socioeconomic What Be the Main Causes for Food Insecurity Today?
- What Does Affect Your Food Choices and Eating Behaviors?
- What Is Global Food Security?
- What Are the Symptoms of a Food Allergy?
- Are Genetically Modified Food Harmful to Human Health?
- Why Does the Ingestion of Food Increase the Body Temperature?
- Can Food-For-Work Encourage Agricultural Production?
- Which Are the Most Well-Known Stereotypes About Food?
- How Can Food Influence the Psychological State of a Person?
- Does Labeling Affect Consumer Choices When Purchasing Food?
- What Are the Most Important Types of Food to Help Body Development?
- Is It Safe to Use Food Supplements to Help Bone Density?
- How to Effectively Reduce the Risk of Food Allergies?
- What Happens to Stored Foods?
- What Are Immune-Boosting Foods?
- What Causes Raised Acid Levels in the Body?
- Why the Humble Lentil Is Considered a Superfood?
🍔 Fast Food Essay Topics
- The history and evolution of fast food
- The role of fast food in the modern food landscape
- Whole Foods Market Firm’s Strategic Improvement
Whole Foods has become a dynamic leader in the business of high-quality food and is a mission-driven company that aims to set high standards for food retailers and manufacturers.
- The impact of fast food on public health and obesity
- The cultural significance of fast food in different societies
- Strategic Analysis of the Food Chain: McDonald’s
The aim of this paper is to analyze the strategic structure of the well-known company McDonald’s and learn about external and internal factors of their job.
- The environmental impact of the fast food industry
- The role of advertising and media in the success of fast food chains
- Wil’s Grill Street Food Company’s Analysis
The street food segment is a competitive market having different players that provide consumers with products and services.
- The influence of fast food on family meals and home cooking
- The ethical considerations surrounding the production and marketing of fast food
- Organic Food Awareness and Consumption Behavior
Buyer behavior discloses how customers engage in decision-making before purchases to avoid any form of exploitation.
- The globalization of fast food and its impact on local food cultures
- The role of fast food in the food industry’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
🌶️ Debatable Food-related Topics for Presentation
- Is fast food responsible for the rise in obesity rates in developed countries?
- Should the government regulate the marketing of unhealthy foods to children?
- Is the environmental impact of industrial agriculture worth the trade-off for increased food production?
- Is it ethical to consume animal products, given the environmental and animal welfare concerns associated with factory farming?
- Should genetically modified organisms (GMOs) be used in food production?
- Should food companies be required to label products that contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Is it ethical for food companies to patent and profit from genetically modified seeds and crops?
- Should there be stricter regulations on the use of antibiotics in animal agriculture?
- Is it ethical for companies to use questionable food additives and preservatives to extend shelf life and improve taste?
- Is it ethical to consume exotic or threatened species, such as shark fin soup or bushmeat?