📝 Fast Food Research Papers Examples
- Fast Food and CultureFast food is used to refer to the food that is prepared and served within a short period of time which is sold in a restaurant or store.
- Obesity Problem in American SchoolsAmerican schools are in a unique position to help improve youth dietary behaviors and prevent cases of obesity.
- The Effects of Media on Child ObesityThis paper will demonstrate that the media has contributed to the prevalence of childhood obesity in the country by highlighting the effects that the media has on child obesity.
- Fast Food Addiction Essay – the Case of UAEThis fast food addiction essay explores the causes of obesity in UAE. The United Arab Emirates in one of the world’s most obese countries, and one of the key reasons is junk food consumption.
- Hispanic Adolescents' Obesity and Fast Food ConsumptionThe current study sought to establish the relationship between Hispanic adolescents and fast food consumption.
- Fast Food and Financial ImpatienceThe roots of fast food come from North America, where people often eat out and have a much more hectic lifestyle.
- Poverty and Children in the United StatesDiscussing the issue of the present day chronic cycle of poverty, it would be relevant to mention that children might be regarded as the most unprotected social group that suffers form the above mentioned problem.
- The Fast Food Industry: Negative Impacts ReviewThe fast food industry is one of the largest businesses in the world. Fast food has been recognized to be a large area of assets concerning food.
- Impacts of Fast Foods on the Economy and PeopleSchlosser is right about the addictive nature of eating fast foods by Americans who are already addicted to this diet.
- Preparations of a Food and Nutrition PolicyThis paper discusses regulating food advertising to children, obesity as a strong health concern, children’s obesity statistics, television ads and child obesity.
- McDonald's Entry into AfricaMcDonald’s already has limited business in South Africa as well as some few countries in the northern parts of the continent.
- Fast Food’ Effects on ChildrenThis is a research paper on the effects of fast food on the society, but specifically, more emphasis is put on the younger generation, the children.
- Argument for and Against the Fast Food Industry in USAFast food has quickly gained preference in modern society becoming a major source of nutrition in many countries among different demographics and cultures across the world
- Fast Food Companies Should Not Advertise ChildrenExposing juveniles to processed food has a negative impact on their dietary preferences. Fast food mostly has high fat and artificial sweetener content
🍔 Best Fast Food Essay Titles
- Raising Minimum Wage for Fast Food Workers
- Fast Food and Its Effect on the Body
- The Subway Fast-Food Outlets in Australia
Subway is one of the leading fast-food outlets in Australia. They have provided Australian citizens with fast foods such as sandwiches for the longest time possible.
- America’s Obsession With Fast Food and Its Effects on the Population
- Positive and Negative Aspects of Fast Food Restaurants
- Fast Food Employees and Minimum Wage
- An Urban Health Profile Report on Childhood Obesity
The researcher reviewed current academic literature on childhood obesity as an urban health issue, paying close attention to those environmental factors.
- Student Preferences Regarding Fast Food
- The Risks and Negative Effects From Fast Food
- The Reasons for the Popularity of Fast Food in America
- Fast Food as the Main Cause of Diabetes and Obesity
- The Relationship Between Fast Food and Obesity
- Youth Obesity Prevalence in Florida
The high number of childhood obesity cases in Florida is attributed to various factors, including unhealthy dietary behaviors, physical inactivity, and genetics.
- Fast Food Advertising to Children and Childhood Obesity
- Causes of the Rapid Rise of Fast Food Restaurants
- Positive Improvements From Fast Food Industry
- The Role Fast Food Restaurants Play in Rising Obesity Rates
- Fast Food Consumption and Its Impact on Today’s Generation
- Risk Models in Guiding Nurses
The paper discusses that risk models are useful in guiding nurses in their work processes and application of knowledge in practice.
- The Effect of Fast Food Accessibility and Availability on Childhood Obesity
- Fast Food and Its Effects on Health
- The Dangers and Risks of Eating Fast Food
- The Positive and Negative Experiences of Working in the Fast Food Industry
- Business Plan for Fast Food Restaurants
- Fruit and Vegetable Intake on Fast Food Consumption in Elementary School Children
The problem of healthy eating is one of the burning issues in contemporary health care for children in particular because of obesity that affects many preschoolers.
- Behavior Towards Fast Food McDonalds’ in Malaysia
- The Causes for the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants
- The Demand for Food Away From Home: Full-Service or Fast Food
- Fast Food Consumption Proposition
- Practical Steps to Enjoy Fast Foods Without Getting Obese
- Cue Fast Food Restaurant Business Plan
Cue Fast Food Restaurant (CFFR) will seek to meet the growing demand for fast foods in the UAE. Fast food restaurants are an essential part of every urban economy.
- Fast Food Consumer Goods’ Marketing
- Marketing Strategies for Fast Food Restaurants
- Fast Food Consumption Among College Students
- Marketing Plan for the Fast Food Industry
- Causes for the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants
- U.S. Fast Food Industry: Economic Growth
This paper revealed that the U.S. fast food industry is profitable due to the provision of cheap and rapid dining options as well as the employment of innovations.
- Fast Food Consumption and Its Impact on Today’s Generation
- Ethical Issues With Fast Food Companies
- Strategy and Global Fast Food Industry Business
- Business Ethics and the Fast Food Industry
- Providing Low-Quality Food for Customers of the Fast Food Industry
- Wendy’s Fast Food Restaurant: Marketing Research
Wendy’s is an international chain of fast-food restaurants which operated in the US and in the international markets under the brand name of Wendy’s.
- Marketing Strategies for Fast Food Outlets
- The Reasons Why People Consume Fast Food
- Fast Food and Why It Should Be Banned
- Industry Analysis on the Global Fast-Food Industry
The industry analysis constitutes scrutiny of the dominant economic features, competitive forces, key driving factors, and key success factors of the industry.
- The Controversies Surrounding the Issue of Raising the Wages of Fast Food Workers
- The Apparent and Hidden Dangers of Fast Food
❓ Fast Food Research Questions
- Do Fast Food Items Have Any Nutritional Value?
- How to Deal With Fast Food Obesity in Kids?
- Should Fast Foods Be Sold in Hospitals?
- Should Packed Fast Foods Have Health Warnings and Guidelines?
- Should Fast Foods Be Taxed More, and Why?
- Why Are Fast Foods So Prevalent in American Society?
- Should Fast-Food Advertising Be Banned?
- Why People Should Reduce Their Intake of Fast Foods, and How to Do It Safely?
- Should Fast Foods Being Considered Unhealthy for Human Intake?
- Some Funny Reasons You Should Stop Consuming Fast Foods
- How to Eat Fast Foods and Still Maintain Your Health Look and Body?
- Are Fast Food Restaurants the Leading Cause of Obesity?
- What Are Most Serious Negative Effects of Eating Fast Food?
- Why Are Americans Obsessed With Fast Food?
- How Do Fast Foods Affect the Health of Children?
- Are Homemade Foods Healthier Than Fast Foods, and Why?
- How Does Fast Food Affect Food Service Wages in the Us?
- What Are the Economic and Social Advantages of the Fast Food Industry?
- Does Fast Food Influence the Economic Situation of the State? How?
- Why Do People Continue Consuming Fast Food Even if They Know That It’s Unhealthy?
- What Is More Dangerous for Health – Smoking or Fast Food?